Bravery: The Land Of Leave

Bravery: The Land Of Leave

A Story by Chloe Christine

This is story for you to believe, of bravery and strength in the Land Of Leave. Though you might not like or want to hear the end, it's how your history books would say it happened. So stick around for a short and sweet, story of the once great Land Of Leave.

Once apon a time there was a fairytale. It had a kingdom and knights everywhere. 
There was a magical wizard, and a castel of stone, looking over a land called The Unknown.
The royal family, so peaceful and sweet, held order and power, with grace at their feet.
This kingdom they called their beautiful home, was a wonder to all and as famous as Rome. 
They gave it a name, so iroic you see, they called this magical place The land of Leave.
 Everyone who came, stayed as long as they could, they enjoyed living, with every second made good. 
If the day ever came, when you were dreadfully sad, the prince and princess came, make you glad. 
Chloe and her prince, the heir the throne, the handsome and the dashing, Mister Nathan Magrone. 
Giving as could be, loving every creature, they looked over the unknown, guarding every feature.
If evil showed its wrath, they'd be ready to defend. Protecting their people, and the beauty they live in. 
In this unknown land, all who ventured, never returned. Letters written about this place, were forgotten before long and definatly burned. 
They told of things scarier than all. Two head monsters and dragons with claws. 
There were talking bridges, witches and a queen. Her name was Here and she was dreadfully mean. 
Anyone who made the mistake, of upsetting Her Majesty Here, would forever suffer, and live life in fear.
We don't know what happened, and we kept it that way. We just held a service for all, and let everyone pray.
No one was allowed, to go to Uknown. They laid down this rule to protect the throne. 
Chloe and Nathan, wished to find out. They wanted to save their people, and end the doubt,
fear and confusion that captured their palace, unforgiving creatures derived with malice.
They ventured away during the night. They were courageously brave and ready to fight.
They had their list of every lost soul, every person who's ending held a question untold.
Their weapons and army left with their throne, in case they're presence brought a back home.
With everything to lose, and as much to gain, they stepped into what they thought would be pain.
They waited for arrows, or attacks to begin, but when nothing started, they continued in.
Step by step they walked on slow, looking for signs of life to be shown.
Just when things were looking safe, her majesty Here appeared at face.
She was ordering an attack when she realized this, the prince and princess came to assist,
in an escape of the prisoners she had clevery trapped, with tales of adventured and ability to adapt.
See, she hated her kingdom and wanted the beauty, she felt it was hers and to steal it, her duty.
So she kidnapped the couple, and placed them in jail, with every adventurer who had also failed.
And what happened to the Land Of Leave? It was ambushed and taken by her powerful means.
No one fought back, they no reason. They said Chloe and Nathan were convicted for treason.
The kingdom was renamed, The Land Of Here. Again, ironic, no one wanted to be there. 
What happened to the couple, you ask? Here only exclaims, "Go find out!"  and laughs.
So the ending is clear and though it's sad, it goes to prove evil is an unlikely comrade.
And yes, sometimes, bravery proves true, but usually the outcome only harms you.

Most of you would say, after reading my tale, that I am wrong in my conclusion, and bravery prevails. But if you think in real terms, that's not always true. How many times has brave man turned blue? I believe being brave is all the same, insane. And if you die trying, you've died in vain. Like if a fireman died trying to save a man, who got out on his own. I think, he's a madman. To wrap up my time, I'll leave with this, skip the bravery acts and live with purpose.

© 2011 Chloe Christine


Author's Note

Chloe Christine
Whomever said, "Evil only prevails when the good stay silent." Is wrong, and I think he's a fool.

Although I have no clear thought on this myself, I had fun writing it. Review nicely, because it was just for fun.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I just re-read this, I'm in love with this. Just wanted to say that!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a fun read! I liked the rhyming, and it was certainly my kind of story. Thanks so much for sharing, you're a fantastic writer! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

514 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 13, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011

Author

Chloe Christine
Chloe Christine

Kansas, MO



About
Alright, so I'm Chloe. Middle name is Christine, and I love it. I'm 15 and I write constantly. I'm kinda in love with my boyfriend, Nathan. We've been together for a year and a half. I write about him.. more..

Writing