Anthems of a teenage Juvenile.

Anthems of a teenage Juvenile.

A Story by LaylaK21
"

Based on a true event.

"

“God, what a f*****g mess I’ve made, a totally hell hole I’ve got myself into and made such a damn lunatic of myself.”
My eyes wear red and swollen, tender and raw from a full 48 hours of hysterical cries. My voice was scratchy from excessive screaming, fighting and repenting against everything at the hospital: the nurses, the police, the elderly patients who couldn’t sleep because of me and my every outburst. The nurse’s lip is broken and the security guard, well I got him pretty hard in the eye. Here I am now, sitting in a f*****g jail cell. Originally, they were going to transfer me to an inpatient psych unit. They guards haven’t given me my prescription meds. I’m anxiously, and restlessly pacing the cell. There is nothing in here to kill myself with and I’m hallucinating again. Cartoons and animated pictures prance on the walls of this cement cage I’m in. I take my right hand and with my finger nails, viciously and vigorously and dig and scratch and the up right side of my left hand until blood seeps through the fine thin layered and skinned flesh. It stings like fumes and alcohol and burns like it was resting on stove tops. They don’t give me food or water. All I fantasize about is my funeral. This system is killing me more, reaching in deep and ripping out more at my very core. I am gone on the inside. On the outside, my eyes are just foggy pigments, my skin is broken, and my body is weakening. Then I thought to myself, “Kill what kills you.” 

© 2014 LaylaK21


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014

Author

LaylaK21
LaylaK21

About
Write (stories, poems, journaling), Psych major, constantly changing and exploring. Nineteen years old. Book in the making. Borderline/Bipolar/ADHD. I spend most of my time making artwork, writing, ph.. more..

Writing