The Prosecution of Saint Nick

The Prosecution of Saint Nick

A Poem by L.M.W.
"

An out of place poem.

"
"Extra, extra, read all about it! Old Saint Nick prosecuted for breaking and entering into the home of the Easter bunny and eating chocolate bunnies in front of him!" The little elf newsboy ran around the North Pole spreading the news to the residents. On the gray newspaper in black and white print was a picture of the crime. Santa looked ragged as his red suit hung off one shoulder in a disheveled way, his eyes bloodshot and bits of chocolate looking like bunny ears clinging to his now ragged beard. His mouth was open as if he was yelling while he looked into the camera, his hands cuffed. Behind him, the Easter Bunny in all his 4'2, pink, and fluffy glory was standing in the door of a house with an orange nightcap on. He was yelling and pointing at Saint Nick, the colorful house behind him had a sleigh crashed through the roof, and Prancer was running around in circles to the side. Mrs. Claus looked at the newspaper and sighed. "I told him not to drink all that egg nog last night."

© 2015 L.M.W.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on November 7, 2014
Last Updated on May 10, 2015

Author

L.M.W.
L.M.W.

BELLFLOWER, CA



About
I am very much underestimated by everyone around me. I know how to use words to my advantage and not let my personal feelings interfere with what needs to get done. more..

Writing
Pray Pray

A Story by L.M.W.