Compromised Spirit

Compromised Spirit

A Poem by Lorraine Pearson
"

"The trinity of uniting self."

"

Compromised Spirit

By: Lorraine Pearson

January 23, 2008

 

 


Staring

Through the tangible

Thats set before

My eyes

Images

Present themselves

In all

To be surmised.


Helplessly awaiting

As I see the truth

Unfold

No vapors, veils or mist

To hide

This third eye

Of my soul.

Heart

Your mind
Abandoned you 
While you were healing


Mind
Too busy

You never realized

You left your heart bleeding.


My spirit

Yearns of when

The three of us were ONE

The distances betwixt you two

Is keeping us undone.

The funeral's

Lasted far too long

Please 
Resurrect this split.

Whole will only happen
When we're
Heart, Mind, and Spirit!

 

 

© Lorraine Pearson 2008


 

© 2008 Lorraine Pearson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You capture a powerful truth with your beautiful words. Many of us need fixing and healing, in this chaotic world.

Did I detect a faint reference to the "Trinity" here?

Great work.

I wish you peace.

Moomiin

Posted 5 Years Ago


Me too James and excellent write, emotional and heartfelt poetry written straight from the soul, Shelly

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, I really loved this piece.

jkb

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My spirit

Yearns of when

The three of us were ONE

The distances betwixt you two

Is keeping us undone.

The funeral's

Lasted far too long

Please
Resurrect this split.

Fragmentation is such a difficult place to be in and yet one that many of us end up in. When wholeness finally happens and we find healing, it is resurrecting in itself. It is that life that changes ours so drastically that we will never be the same.

This is very well written. Great flow from start to finish-and a write so many relate to. Well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
The structure, the phrasing, the rhythm... all work perfectly in this. Nicely done!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautiful... absolutely beautiful... any words i may have pale in comparison, you're piece speaks for itself... brilliant...
smiles,
jess

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Sheer poetry in EVERY line...I am completely wowed at the natural flow and wisdom here...excellent stuff :)

(Thank you to Kelly for sending this to me)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow, this was awesome. When people finally realize that we are 3 parts, like the God that created us and start letting the broken places be healed, what wonderful wholeness comes from that. So much more peace to be had and hearing our heavenly Father even clearer.... mmmmm, what a wonderful place to be , in unity.
Great job!
Kelly

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AMEN and AMEN! powerful write and very truthfull indeed. the trinity of self is a real secret few ever find for fear of angering their perspective dieties. yet we have been told by a brother who has truthfully gone before us, "Have I not told ye, ye are gods!"

sooooo much of what we read we take for granted, instead of using this wonderful tool to research it thoroughly and see the truth in it for ourselves.

men lie, and I say men because we all know this world is run by the male persona and war is dominant because of it.

funny how the sumerian "God" MARDUK was a BLOOD and WAR god when he took over the council of the God's for all eternity in the sumerians tale of creation. the only true and seperate recording of the creation tale that did not spring out of the air one day and claim to be the "final truth"

ask yourself why they robbed the museums and only took all the sumerian artifacts when the gulf war started. Clay pots and a five ton shield of ur that had to be air lifted out. hmmmmm erasing history or simple robbery? you decide.

l8r g8r
-Tao

Posted 16 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 9, 2008
Last Updated on March 10, 2008

Author

Lorraine Pearson
Lorraine Pearson

Largo, FL



About
I am a freed soul that enjoys writing as much as reading. Its exciting to be amongst others in a forum such as this where no matter the path I'm on in my journey through life, I know I can express wh.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"The Rain" "The Rain"

A Poem by Bailey