" No friends"

" No friends"

A Story by Losy Waleed
"

"The only one who deserve all the best is yourself "

"
Everyone has a very sad past with one of his/her close friends. Today, I'll gonna tell you a serious story about two close friends before.
Firstly, there was a friend was very amazing and close to girl called "Olivia". Olivia loved her close friend more than herself and her family. Always refused to cheat her and always keen on making her happy as much as she can. Actually, Olivia's friend was close to her only for benefit. Olivia was know a lot of secrets about her friend and her friend considered her "secret keeper". Olivia's friend called "Asala", She was bad inside, but in front of her friend Olivia , she was cute. Both of them were closest friends and loved each other a lot. Asala had a boyfriend but Olivia not, and Oliv was love both couples more than herself, and she was very happy because she has them in her life. There was a big problem with Asala's mother and het BF that's due to many things, and Asala's mother rejected her daughter's Bf more than 3 times. So, they decided to be in touch but secretly. All people outside home know that Asala has a boyfriend but her family not. That wasn't the problem, the problem started when they know more people and dragged them into their life.
( At the University)
Olivia : I Love both of you, we will be BFF.
Asala and her boyfriend "karlos" : Of course, you are our bestie oliv.
Olivia : so, what will you do Asala to make your mum accept katlos existence.
Asala: ummm, I don't know Oliv, but I'll never tell her till we finish our university or we'll live after university together.
Karlos : yeah, I Love her so much, I wish we could finish as soon as possible.
Olivia : yeah, lovelybirds, I'll going to see my friend "Lora" and'll be back.
Karlos and Asala: Bye, Love
When Olivia left, Asala told karlos that I Love her but she is an idiot and I'll use her to protect me at home from my family, they'll not enter my room if I convinced her to come always to my house, aww karl it would be amazing I'll talk to you a lot of time. Karlos automatically;wow do that.
The two friends spent together for 1 year
, Without any problems from Asala's family. When Asala and Olivia became more close, Asala told Olivia many things about her bad friends who always forced her and always wished her and karlos to be dumbed. Olivia surprised and wasn't like what those people desired. And she gave her friend Asala all the love, peace, and everything.
One day, Asala was calling karlos, Asala's mother recognized that;her daughter still in touch with that boy. The mother decided to know the truth but her daughter lied on her mother. The day after when Olivia arrived Asala's home, Asala's mother closed the door swiftly
. (The conversation)
The mother said " Tell me the truth both of you about karlos now, I knew everything".
Olivia's mind reminded her that " She promised her friends Asala and karlos to not say anything, If anything happened wtv it would be".
Olivia said: " who's Karlos! Idk".
Asala said: " what!".
The mother asked again " Tell me the truth! Asala I know u can't lie on me".
Asala said: yes mum I still love him.
The mother: Is Olivia know him?
Olivia : I swear, am not!
Asala: yes mum she knows everything.
The mother: My daughter's friend is liar! Wow.
Olivia:felt like someone putted a knife into her back and never talked.
After this situation, the mother hated Olivia so much and told her daughter to avoid her. The day after at university, they both met and Olivia asked Asala why you told your mom iknw him! You asked me to promise you that, and you cheated me! How dare you!. Asala tried to use a trick to pass this situation and she did.
Olivia felt bad from her best friend, then Asala met her BF and told him everything with lies. Her BF thought that Olivia could be Jealous from them but fact its not.
After many days, Olivia met them and they talked since their talking, Asala's friend came, new friend for her and this girl was known Olivia. Asala told her new friend that; I can't sitt alone with my Bf, I wanna her leave. This new friend told Olivia about what her close friend said about her. Olivia felt down, she decided to take some space from her. By the days, Karlos needed to find Asala and he wanted to talk to her, he guessed that Olivia she will do that for me. Olivia accepted to going to Asala in order to their friendship, when she went to Asala's house her family blamed her and been very rude with her. She left with her tears thats when Asala's family told her that, Asala told us about everything you have been done for her, you are bad, you motivated her to back to him, loser. We won't seeing you again. Olivia felt very broken. The day after, Asala said to her, I don't know how you acted like that!
You loved me! and you told my parents everything. I'm so glad to know your reality! Ops fake reality. Olivia couldn't afford that she fainted on the ground. Her best Friend Asala and Karlos left her alone on the ground. This is the most cruel thing ever, unknown people came and saved her.
Aftet all, Olivia was so alone and hated her life, hated her university, and hated her sincerely.
The End,

P. S." Don't trust much people, just balance your treats with".

© 2017 Losy Waleed


Author's Note

Losy Waleed
Ignore grammar problems, please!
Hope to hear from you soon

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2017

Author

Losy Waleed
Losy Waleed

About
In love with writing stories, scriptwriting, and movies. My world maybe as close as fiction. To be clear, I can give you the wise when you need it. I can give you the hope which will help you to l.. more..

Writing