Opponents of Dusk Chapter 2:And it is only my first day...

Opponents of Dusk Chapter 2:And it is only my first day...

A Chapter by LoveSickCrow
"

The Titans go on a small scouting mission for a weapons convoy, only to have a task altering experience.

"

"Where will you be when we cast this net of souls upon the sea?"Scuff's bellowing Irish voice rang through my ears and sprung me out of my bed. I saw the team already getting their gear strapped on without me."Thanks for waking me up!"I said as i hurried to get all of my equipment on."Ay lad, you got to get yerself up, we are all used to waking up at 5:00 sharp."Scruff said as he quickly loaded his M24 sniper rifle. I got into my little role of playing doctor soon after they got into their role of playing lets go get shot."Are we all ready men?"He asked and with a quick glance he turned around and signaled us with two fingers, and a thumb out."Let’s roll out Titans."He said as he walked out the door.
    "Really...did he REALLY just make a catch phrase from the transformers?"I said."Hay man, we are just like them, robots in disguise."Said Double N. My eyes bored into the back of his head trying to see if the man had a f*****g brain."Alright guys get on these snowmobiles and fallow me to the convoy, if you get lost from the group, then you're fucked."He said as he hopped on way, patiently waiting on us before slamming it into high gear and speeding off(well at least what you can call speeding off with a snowmobile.)
    We all did the same thing as him and managed to keep up well with him. Unfortunately I was in the damn back and they where all blowing snow all over me. If i dared open my mouth it would become a igloo in a matter of a femtosecond. But after driving for awhile the snow hitting me finally stopped. But this was most unfortunate because this of course meant I just lost my damn team. I stopped my snowmobile and looked around at my surroundings. Snow...some more so...oh look more f*****g snow."Guys...g-guys...you sorta left me...its cold...guys?"I called and after sitting there a moment. I realized that they wouldn't come to my rescue.
    Well now I guess nothing to do but start er back up and see if I can find them. I turned the key and...put put...alright let me just turn it again...again put put. I slammed its hood and it still didn't turn on."You damn thing turn on!"I said as I slammed the hood again, only this time a load bang was heard inside it."What the hell?"I said as I hopped off and checked under the hood. I see something jammed in the engine that completely ruined it. I grabbed it and it was a piece of paper saying, “Do not use, out of order."I stared at it for a moment and then had a long moment of rethinking what exactly I was gaining from this experience.
    After realizing that this was out of the option I began to walk in the direction that just felt right. I walked for hours on end in barren snow lands looking for my team who was not the least bit worried that Doc was gone. after it almost seemed that the it was turned to night I started to hysterically shout and call out all my squad mates names. Among my confusion though I didn't realize that the turf had formed a small hill under me. My body came crashing down the snow and rolled me down a good 50 feet(you can’t tell measurements when you are freaking out going down a hill like this) Once the rolling stopped  got on my hands and knees and looked down. It seemed as though I was on some kind of trail. If I was to look for my team mates this would be a good spot.
    I then looked up and saw a transport vehicle caring cargo on the road proceeded my way."F*****g f**k!"I shouted as I dodged out of its way. From my new view of the road I could see there was now a whole trail of trucks behind it. And it was at that moment I saw the Calvary charge of snow mobiles circle around me."Hay glad you could find us Doc."Said Marco."God I thought I would never find you guys!"I said as I stood up shaking from both fear and rejoicment."...Its only been three minutes, the convoy just started."Said Double N."...Oh...so it was."I said."No worries, hop on with Scruff, we are going to scout ahead a little ways."Rex said. I did as he said and hopped on the back of Scruffs snow mobile and hoped to god he wasn't drunk. We rode about a mile ahead of the convoy and parked our snow mobiles and got off the road and just sat there looking and waiting. Scruff had some thermal binoculars scoping out the field and the rest of us just lollygagged a bit.
    After a couple of minutes the convoy could be seen coming down the road."Alright guys lets load back up and head down another mile."Said Rex."Wait sir...my thermals are picking up something in tha sky ove' there."Said Scruff. Now that he mentioned it there could be something seen in the sky, a faint white smoky trail firing up, and then making a curve mid flight."...That’s a bloody missile..."Scruff said almost breathless."No surely now this is just a convoy, i doubt the humans would be as reckless as to waste such a thing."Said Rex. But after we could see the object falling to our position there was no doubt about it."Oh f**k he's right! Find some kind of cover guys!"He shouted.
    We scrambled out of the way of the convoy. Rex tried to give it signals but they didn't seem to catch on so he had no choice but to run as well with the missile getting dangerously closer. We sat in silence for a moment until the missile came crashing down onto the poor souls in the caravan. For me all that could be heard was a load crash before my ears gave me agony with their loud ringing. I looked up and saw all my team mates still alive and well."S**t s**t s**t s**t s**t!"I could hear Marco saying as my hearing cleared up."Don't worry don't worry I'm calling the base on our receiver." He checked his pockets for it and without any luck he remembered that he left it on the snow mobiles...that blew up with the explosion.
    Rex stood there seemingly gathering his thoughts about what our move should be."...Alright guys, don't freak out, but we are stranded, don't worry though, just a few miles ahead we were going to come in contact with a fueling station, we can get some help there."He said. Damn...it’s only my first day and I got lost twice. He signaled us again with his two figures up, thumb out and we all followed him down the trail to this fuel station. Too bad these transformers can’t turn into a damn car now...



© 2015 LoveSickCrow


Author's Note

LoveSickCrow
This has a lot of furry influence but I don't try to push it to hard so everyone can be happy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 5, 2015
Last Updated on February 5, 2015
Tags: #furry, #war


Author

LoveSickCrow
LoveSickCrow

Little Rock, AR



About
Just a fair warning most of the stories I right will be a furry subject, but it won't be pushed too hard more..

Writing