Never Thought This Would Happen

Never Thought This Would Happen

A Story by JaceJordd
"

I miss you.

"

The moment when you feel like everything you lived for is gone. The heartache and the tears came, those three words wasted. All because of two girls.

 

When I met this girl she told me that her friend wanted to talk to me. We talked three times that New Year's night. Two days later was another happy day in my life. My face lit up, I was feeling better about myself, and I didn't worry about what people thought. I had a boyfriend for the first time in a long while. Pretty soon people started bringing me down. They thought that just because I'm not the prettiest or skinniest I couldn't get a boyfriend, or just because he lived in a different state they thought he was fake. I spent many nights crying from the harrassing phone calls, texts, emails, im's, and comments on Facebook and Myspace. This boy always knew how to cheer me up and he did. He proved himself by making a Facebook. This still did not stop the harrassing activities. A month later the love of the moment was gone. He wrote on my Facebook,"We need to talk." I did not expect this, but it happened. He was breaking up with me. I broke down into tears before I even got to the message. I read the message over and over again. The words I will never forget that broke my heart. "Could you please tell the two girls that I think they are hot?" Hell no! I called my friend and legit ran to her house crying. The tears just kept coming and coming. I thought they wouldn't stop. He broke my heart. I couldn't take it. I wanted to die. I knew this would happen sooner or later, hoping it would be later.

 

If I learned anything from this it is that heartache happens. You get your heart broken into pieces and then another boy comes and fixes it. Hopefully this one will keep it together. <3(:

© 2010 JaceJordd


Author's Note

JaceJordd
i was thinking of entering this in the heartbroken contest. lemmee know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

aww that really sucks :( people r just so mean! and to break up with someone over facebook then ask them to basically tell someone else they liked them is sooo mean! he wasnt good enough for u if hed break ur heart like that. meanie boy >:( hope the new boy is nice tho :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow he needs to be punched in the nuts. then he'll know what he's missing out on :) guys never know what's good for them i hate it! anyway it was very well written you described the emotion very well :) nice story

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That guy needs to grow a pair. If he can't be loyal, he doesn't deserve anyone except for shallow b*****s, which you DEFINATELY aren't. Keep your head held high and hope for the best. Live your life and don't let a guy bring you underwater. And remember,

CHICKS before dicks (: That always cheered me up.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

People are b*****s. They all suck. Very nicely written, it has a lot of emotion to it. Keep your chin up, they'll stop when they grow up and learn to ace their own insecurities instead of attacking others for theirs.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

oh wow this boy sounds like a major jackass. I mean seriously he doesn't have thr deceny to break up with you to your face. And those people saying he was fqke sound even worse. Don't listen to them. Anyways I hope the new boy works out better

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

aww that really sucks :( people r just so mean! and to break up with someone over facebook then ask them to basically tell someone else they liked them is sooo mean! he wasnt good enough for u if hed break ur heart like that. meanie boy >:( hope the new boy is nice tho :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2010
Last Updated on July 6, 2010

Author

JaceJordd
JaceJordd

North Attleboro, MA



About
If you could read what goes through my mind, you wouldn't treat me the same* Jace; 18; Bruins; Cheer; Family more..

Writing
Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Story by JaceJordd


I'm Scared I'm Scared

A Story by JaceJordd



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ebb Tide Ebb Tide

A Poem by Kasey Jones