Read on the toilet!

Read on the toilet!

A Story by Lowesy

 The fact that we were conceived and formed from billions of years of dense matter bonding and fusing together, from mutating organisms which grow and adapt to suit their survival needs to become the intellectual beings we see walking around every day is priceless.

Those of you who deem your life so unworthy need to realise that despite how insignificant we are in this vast universe, we are a magnificent miracle.

 The odds of us being here were stacked against us and yet...here we are!

 Treasure it.

 

Written by Davo (2011).

(This was written on the cubicle wall in the toilet of my university after one person wrote they were going to commit suicide. Out of many people writing abuse like ‘chicken’ and ‘do it’, this was the only one worth reading....whilst on the toilet).

 

© 2011 Lowesy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing! Such a beautiful thing to write... even if it was done so in one of the less beautiful places in the world. The person who wrote this has a good heart, and I'm glad you posted it on here, it cheered me up since my day has been crappy so far. Though I have never hated myself so much as to consider, or even consider considering suicide, there were times when I wished I were not here, or that I was born in a book such as Harry Potter or Eragon, full of adventure and never-ending surprises. But, I would have to say if I did seriously think about it, hearing something like this would definitely make me feel quite special.

Posted 12 Years Ago


...That is really so sweet. Whoever wrote that is not only wonderful with words but realizes the worth of all life. It's a really powerful message, and I'm so glad that among all the hate that was going on, someone took the time to write out something so beautiful.

Thanks for posting it. Rarely can I truly say this, but really, this made me smile.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 3, 2011
Last Updated on November 3, 2011
Tags: toilet, cubicle, life

Author

Lowesy
Lowesy

United Kingdom



About
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailedMusicians?feature=mhee www.twitter.com/authorlowes I'm back with avengance! Read, Review.....something else that begins with 'R' RR's are on for now but .. more..

Writing
The End The End

A Poem by Lowesy


Jack Jack

A Poem by Lowesy


She She

A Poem by Lowesy