Over

Over

A Poem by Lowesy

Unfortunately, the thought of you crossed my mind

Images and colours crash and exploded from time

The best of which brings tears to my eyes

They make tracks which display our demise

The painting of my face when I see your smile

At that moment in time I could run a mile

But that image is but a flash of what I can reconcile

Something akin to the embers of a dying fire

© 2012 Lowesy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Excellent, of course. exceptionally powerful. But what's up? it came across as very sad to me and that makes me wonder if it was written because you were feeling this way, like something happened to you? or is it fiction and nothing personal? Just curious and a little worrisom. You okay?
Really, though, i like it a lot. i saw the title and automatically clicked on it, and i will tell you i don't regret it.

Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

aw

Posted 12 Years Ago


And so the story goes, many times, images of a lost lover, an old flame, will seep into my mind and oh, how we can manage to salvage enough for an ember of recollection.

Posted 12 Years Ago


"dying fire"! great capture of vanishing feelings! very honest

Posted 12 Years Ago


Definitely sad, but definitely thought provoking, short and sweet, yet not so sweet if you get me haha, definitely a nice write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


it's happened before, but i'm ok, i'm always ok :D thanks for the review!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent, of course. exceptionally powerful. But what's up? it came across as very sad to me and that makes me wonder if it was written because you were feeling this way, like something happened to you? or is it fiction and nothing personal? Just curious and a little worrisom. You okay?
Really, though, i like it a lot. i saw the title and automatically clicked on it, and i will tell you i don't regret it.

Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1567 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 16, 2012

Author

Lowesy
Lowesy

United Kingdom



About
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFailedMusicians?feature=mhee www.twitter.com/authorlowes I'm back with avengance! Read, Review.....something else that begins with 'R' RR's are on for now but .. more..

Writing
The End The End

A Poem by Lowesy


Jack Jack

A Poem by Lowesy


She She

A Poem by Lowesy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..