Pulling petals from a flower -  I have the courage to stand up and walk away with pride

Pulling petals from a flower - I have the courage to stand up and walk away with pride

A Screenplay by Tyler and Lozza
"

practicing writing monologues for BTEC drama :)

"
Lozza's Monologue :3
Pulling petals from a flower

As there are words better left unsaid, and so are feelings better left unexpressed... It's not what you feel with your heart that counts. It's what you feel with your soul. And sometimes, it's difficult not to show it. Our souls are meant to be together and our hearts entwined as one. I am yours and you are mine. But you don't see it that way. I know you don't. Here I go again, holding on to something that will probably never happen. Just when my heart and mind started to agree, you had to do something to get them to start arguing again didn't you? Why the hell does life have to be so complicated and confusing? I wish I knew exactly how you felt about me. Maybe then I would not spend so much time wondering. Wishing. I'm not sure where we stand? I just wish I could go back to days when boys had cooties, and the only thing that made you cry was dropping your ice cream on the ground or that you couldn't find the other matching shoe for your barbie. My stomach drops when I see you. I always wanna be with you. I feel like I'm flying when I'm with you. But do you feel the same? I doubt it. So much confusion. Love is a confusing thing. There is no rule book for you to follow, you follow your heart. But sometimes, your heart can be misleading and false. I'm just SO confused!!! I wish it was like pulling petals from a flower. Then at least I would know. Know if my heart was being true to me. I have so many thoughts going through my mind right now, I'm just not sure what to do with them. Something just doesn't feel right anymore. I know that you never know what you had until its gone... and when it's gone you know you never can get it back. Either it was to late or it wasn't meant to be.

Tyler's Monologue :3
 I have the courage to stand up and walk away with pride

 Every single day. They laugh at me. They call me stupid. They Hurt me. I tell everyone "I fell down the stairs" that  "I walked into a wall" Bullshit! Everyone knows it now. It's no good pretending, They all know. EVERYONE! It's all that little b*****s fault, Being so bloody perfect, doing all her work on time. Pathetic... And him! God, making me feel bad about myself doesn't make him more perfect. I'm just so tired of being judged. So what if I'm not perfect? Big flippin' deal. If I were perfect, I'd be boring! Why do I want to be like everyone else? Can't I be myself and be happy about it. According to you, no I can't! And you think it's so cool to talk behind my back, don't you? When people talk behind your back, it just means that they don't have a life to talk about. They need to talk about yours instead, to make THEM feel better. Calling me fat won't make you skinny. Calling me stupid won't make you smart. Calling me gay won't make you strait. Just get over you're hideous self and move on with your sad, pathetic life. You know what, get this into your thick skull. Stop and think before you say something mean to someone because that could mean the end of their life. Stop bullying because you never know what might happen to them. Bullying is a problem that shouldn't exist. No one should ever feel harassed or unsafe in a school or anywhere simply because they act or think or dress differently! It makes you an individual and that makes you special. Bullying someone until they feel miserable only reveals one thing. The sad, lonely and unhappy person that you really are. You may knock me down, but I have the courage to stand up and walk away with pride, No one can take away the pride of being me!

© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
comment below x

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on November 21, 2011
Last Updated on December 1, 2011

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza