Reborn

Reborn

A Story by LuLuIcey

I am a shadow, deep deep in one's heart. To be honest, I am nothing, from the second I was born till now.

I am dead, years ago. Fears cover the soul, tears cover my eyes. I couldn't believe I lied on my grave lonely, solitary in darkness. I had watched people walking to graves, giving them a bunch of flowers and the one in THAT grave, is respected.

I didn't have anything, anyone, even a body. I am just a shadow, just a supporting personality. I am just a machine which makes the whole body work.

It is horrible. I am lonely. I didn't have any friends, any parents, any family, any colleagues, ANYONE who respected me. 

Well, I should say I have one friend who respected me. She was a personality, but she 'made' me. In that situation, she should be my mother, however, she killed me. She brought me to this yard, this utter darkness.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One day, when I was lying in my grave, watching others giving out flowers. Suddenly, she walked to my grave, and tapped my shoulders.'Do you want to be back to the world?' She asked.'The body needs someone to carry the whole process.'

'Do you mean that the one who was leading the body was...' I didn't continue my question. Her tears rolled down her face, and pain covered her soul, her heart. She was disappearing.

Why did she give up her life and change into mine? I am nothing! Past and present!

'You were nothing,' she muttered, 'but you are NOW something.'

She soon became invisible. The grave was no longer with MY name on it, it was hers.

Maybe, it is time that I need to face society. The culture prison, or a heaven.

'I am the one who IS leading' I cheered myself up. I walked upon the darkness, everything changed as long as I wasn't in the yard.

The world had changed a lot since I was dead. The sun, the land, the sky, the ocean, they ALL changed. I had too much to do, but the body had nothing. 

'You can just live for 3 more days.' The doctor reminded. I was lying on a bed, with 'my' parents, or the parents of this 'body', watching me, crying.

This is the first time I felt love. I feel that I am something.
 
I put my foot on the ground, walking towards the exit. No one stopped me.

In these 3 days, I tried swimming, hiking, dining, and everything I wished to. The world is wonderful no matter how dark, how horrible the yard and the funeral are.

In the last few seconds, a teen came in front of me, tapping my shoulders like what my 'mother' did 3 days ago.' Can I be your friend, your only friend?' The teen asked.

'Yes, you...' My heartbeat stopped. My eyes couldn't focus anymore. That teen tried to help me, but I wasn't alive.

Again, I went to death.

However, I am no longer solitary. I learnt how the world works, how the birds sing, how the sun gives warmth and light.

My 'mother' tapped my shoulders and said, ' You are now something like me.'

I am a shadow, deep deep in one's heart. But now, I am something who had experienced the world and the future. I am no longer solitary!

© 2014 LuLuIcey


Author's Note

LuLuIcey
What do you think about the story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very imaginative...it doesn't need it necessarily but it could have more of this or that in it, setting or I don't know, you will know in the future if you return to it, I believe

Posted 9 Years Ago


LuLuIcey

9 Years Ago

Thank you ^^ I want keep the place more secret because everyone will experience 'reborn' (well not t.. read more
Laura Lynn

9 Years Ago

Thanks, Lululcey

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 14, 2014
Last Updated on November 23, 2014
Tags: Personality, Reborn, death, Life

Author

LuLuIcey
LuLuIcey

About
Well, I am new and I love to write everything in my life,ecspecially about the society. I am an extraordinary girl, in my writings, I am Sky.To be honest, that is my friend' nickname~~BFF That's a.. more..

Writing
Why? Indeed. Why? Indeed.

A Story by LuLuIcey


I'm Out I'm Out

A Story by LuLuIcey