A Ride With A Stranger

A Ride With A Stranger

A Story by Panda
"

Alone on a country back road..in the dark...Riding home with strangers is a no no...But does Anna take to heart what her mother has always preached to her?

"

 

 

  A black car came from the heavy, hazey mist. I stood there silently on the edge of the country back road, sticking to the shadows. The black car drove slow with the headlights turned off. I did not pay any attention to the strange car, just thought they were driving by the full moon's light. As the car came closer, it began to slow down. A cold chill raced down my spin, making me shudder. There was no color to this ghostly black car, even the windows seemed black. I backed into the shadows more, trying to conceal myself. The car was diffently a high dollar type car, some called a rich sporty car. I really did not know much of cars, but it looked like an old Dodge Charge.

 

  As the car came near to where I was standing, the passenger window that was facing me came down.

 

"Need a ride..?" A cold velvet voice asked.

 

"I..I think I am okay." I replied with a stutter.

 

"What are you doing out here alone so late at night?" The stranger asked.

 

"I was walking home...from work..I just got off." I said slowly.

 

"It is dangerous to be on this road so late, especially you being a female and all, no offense." The stranger stated.

 

"I can take care of myself." I said boldly, with as much courage as I could muster.

 

"Hmm..Are you sure you do not want a ride, I dont bite..hard." He said with a little chuckle.

 

I felt pressured and just wanted him to leave me alone, so I walked up to the car's open window.

 

"I guess.." I said. If that is the only way you will leave me alone. I said in my head, giving a mental shudder.

 

"Well hop on in!" He opened the door for me.

 

  I slide into the soft plush leather seat and looked over at the stranger. His skin was extremely pale, his eyes were black as midnight, and he had waist length black hair. He had a nice body, from what I could tell from under his clothes. Goose flesh appeared on my skin and I blushed. The stranger snickered at my blushing face and flashed me a pearly white smile.

 

"My name is Chad, what is yours?"

 

"A..Anna." I replied shuddering.

 

  He nodded his head and started going back down the road coming to the stop sign. I pointed left, and he turned to the left, driving at a crucially slow speed. We sat in silence, not even the radio was on. My heart began to race as my nerves began to be shaken. We came to another stop sign and I pointed right, he took a left instead.

 

"What are you doing!!" I screamed with panic.

 

He just laughed and floored the gas, locking the doors.

 

"Didn't your mother not tell you to never get in a car with a stranger." He said laughing insanely. He turned and looked at me. Instead of the cold black eyes before, they were a blood red and fangs extended from his mouth.

 

  I let out a blood curdling scream as he leaned over and sanked his teeth into my jugular. It was painful at first, then I felt an odd pleasure of him sucking at my blood. I wanted to yell out for help, but my mind became foggy. He pulled away and licked away tiny drops of blood out of the corners of his mouth.

 

"MMM..You taste so good dear Anna." He said in pleasure.

 

  I shuddered and could not muster up enough courage or strength to speal. He returned to sucking at my neck, the sucking noisies made my stomache turn and I felt as though I was going to hurl.

 

  I could feel myself slipping into the darkness of death. I tried to fight it, to stay in the light. But death won the fight and I blacked out.

 

  I was sure I was dead when my mind finally woke out of its unconciousness. I sprang to my feet and looked around. I was standing at the same spot I was at before the mysterious black car picked me up. I gulped hard looking right and left. I inhaled deeply calming my racing nerves.

 

  I stood there for many minutes before I came back to my senses. I started to walk back home and head tires slowly rolling on pavement, I peered behind me and the same black car was heading towards me. . . .

© 2008 Panda


Author's Note

Panda
Short Story. Please keep in mind I have no spell check programs on my computer, please excuse any mistakes :(. Any reviews, good or bad, is always welcomed!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was an interesting piece.

JS

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on August 17, 2008

Author

Panda
Panda

Middle of No where, AL



About
Writing is an escape from the tedious realities of life. I rarely have time to write as much as I would like to anymore, though I still have time to read. Perhaps I have became lazy as of late when it.. more..

Writing
Empty Bottle Empty Bottle

A Poem by Panda