Spider's Web

Spider's Web

A Poem by Lucia
"

meh.

"

A mind in disarray is much like a spider’s web strewn in gold. There lies the ever anxious and diligent vigilant prey, caught within the embrace of twitching golden wire, a petrified display. Each symphonic chord struck thus wringing with a guttural cry desperate for desire. Only to be lost within the void of imagined scenario. Amongst these imagined realms lives a suspicion for that which is true- the clumsy loud spider now pillaging through. For her web is chaos strewn into streams of order- the connection of scatters made to look useful- serving its purpose nonetheless bearing meaning to its fruitfully tangled emptiness. And of the prey made to seem lost at her post? Fear not for her heart- for the web houses them both.

© 2018 Lucia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent poem! Sometimes we get lost in ourselves, while thinking to ourselves. Its like each strand of the spider web is a cell within our mind. To me, each of them represent a thought with action and purpose waiting for a deeper connection. As people we are so much more than our day to day lives. The depths of the mind can difficult to explore, but yet enrapturing along the way. :) I admire the way you write because it brings out the person you are and that's amazing. I implore you to keep going strong. I'd say, "there's more to you than meets the eye, and the more you write you'll find out why". take care.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 12, 2018
Last Updated on January 12, 2018

Author

Lucia
Lucia

Fort Washington, PA



About
I'm trying to turn my insatiable self loathing into something fruitful. more..

Writing
Love Poem Love Poem

A Poem by Lucia


The They The They

A Story by Lucia