Late and Early

Late and Early

A Story by V. Lucien Maier
"

Ok a story (or two stories) I did a long time ago. The concept is that everything can be very different from two sides.

"

Late and Early is a story I put togehter a while ago.

Late is free to listen to and Early is $2.00. The point of this is, listen to LATE FOR FREE> and tell me if it makes you want to hear Early.

I would love to know what you think of late as a whole. This was not one my most successful projects but it did make some money so....

THanks in advance

Click HEre To listen

© 2009 V. Lucien Maier


Author's Note

V. Lucien Maier
Hope you review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It was a very cool story. But please do not take this wrong because I am only trying to help and I do know there are two sides to the story kind of thing. But for me in order to want to sit through the second part. I felt like there should have been more of a hook. Something that left you hanging. That something that makes you want to go listen and buy Early just so you know what happens next. You sort of left her story completed enough in my opinion that I am satisfied. I am sure early is quite as good as late. Late was quite good. I did like the storyline. Meeting on the train very romantic in my opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

I like it. it was wonderful to listening to it, but I dont think I would pay for the other.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I just read/listened to Early. It was awesome! I want to hear more...will there be more? I enjoyed the futuristic love story feel it exuded. I hope to read more of this story. Excellent job!




Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed your story Later. It was very sincere and sweet. It goes to show us that having the courage could possibly mean finding our true love. Excellent read! You are an excellent writer. Keep exercising your wonderful gift!

Posted 2 Days Ago


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked Early very much. All of the characters had distinct voices, (an important quality in an audio book). While the plot reminds me of The Fly and even aspects of Watchmen it has a nice twist. It is hard to comment on technical aspects without the text, but it seems like some passages have a lot of passive voice. Active voice would keep the story moving when you provide description. The dialogue moves the story along very nicely. I wonder though that when nick explains that he is from the future that Marie excepts it way too easily. She also except the transport to the future as easily as if someone bumped into her. Nick witnessed and was a victim of transporting while in close proximity to another yet he holds Marie when he is about to be transported? These seem like some plot flaws too me and need to be reworked a bit. Anyway thanks and again I enjoyed it very much.
Tim

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nicely done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I can't really say that it was perfectly amazing, just because it's missing that X factor that makes stories truely alluring. It's lacking the actual emotion that we all need to relate. Overall, the story line is great, but it just needs a bit more push to become something amazing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! What a cool story! I really liked it! I've never really heard of a romantic story that had formed on a train before. It was totally awesome to hear that! I think you did a great job with Late! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's intresting so far, though it could use a LITTLE more fluency and pausing, Late is fine, not my type of story though, but interesting, and it could use more of a hook, I would like to listen to Early, but I can't manage to pay $2.00 for it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was really interesting and cool how you got it recording. Just wondering, how did you manage to do that? It was cool and I thought I might want to try it. It was catchy and amazing. It did make be want to listen to Early, but unfortunately, I wouldn't want to pay two dollars for it. It was great though.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought it was a bit slow at first, but then I started getting into it. The hopeless romantic in me wanted their affair to get off the ground and was glad when Nick showed up again. I get the feeling that you would like to have lived in the days before tv and been a reader of stories on radio. A lost art, I'm sure--perhaps you'll resurrect it. Yes, I have some interest in knowing how it ends, but like the others, I'm reluctant to pull out my charge card.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1073 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2009

Author

V. Lucien Maier
V. Lucien Maier

Tooele, UT



About
V. Lucien Maier was born in 1973, in Amersfoort, in the Netherlands. His father a civil engineer had a love of travel, and both parents loved skiing. When the opportunity arose to move to .. more..

Writing
WooF WooF

A Story by V. Lucien Maier



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..