The NEW IN THE BLOOD TRAILER

The NEW IN THE BLOOD TRAILER

A Chapter by V. Lucien Maier
"

ITB's New Trailer. what do you think

"

Watch and review Please


© 2009 V. Lucien Maier


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nice Trailer. I would love to hear more... and of course that is what a trailer is for. So this seems like a wonderful beginning to...? The only issue is that the last frames have something written in red on a black background which made it really tough for me to read. White and red works well for some. Black and white for the final message would be great as you have only allowed a few seconds to read it. Sorry, I missed it. But there are some of us who wear glasses and this can be a hassle when a fast read on line is necessary. Other than that, the trailer is catchy. I like it and look forward to hearing and seeing more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a really really nice trailor. I was impressed. Nice music. I didn't think the voice
was depressing at all. Over all, nice job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mm..it was much better than the first ^-^ so two thumbs up on that. lol!
i still think that you should change the narrator. the voice is a bit depressing..ironically so because its a vampire trailer (right?) ..it all depends on the story. i'm near 16 so i already made an impression that it was a younger group that this move[?] was playing.
the font is much better :D and the pictures, although this time were either drawn or animated, had more meaning to it than the simple 3 second clips of tall buildings on your first one :)
everything is great! just need to change the voice. when the guy says, "i was once human, but i am converted to what you would call a vampire although it's a very unfair term.." --it didn't sound realistic at all...like he was stating a quoted fact that was read from a logic novel; his voice should have shock and awe. ask yourself...how would you be saying that yourself if you had been turned into a vampire? pretty shocked is my guess X) so you should imput that to the narrator because i didnt find any emotion or purpose in it, to be honest.
all in all, great job! i liked the music too by the way, nice touch to the theme :D


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This looked amazing!!!


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love the background music, it really sets an 'action' feel to the trailer. I don't particularly like the fact that the red text move around so much. It's a little hard to focus on, although not hard to read at all. I think it would be more dramatic if perhaps the words grew larger from the center and faded. Otherwise, well put together and very interesting.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow this looks good. I only have one tiny suggestion though. This is because I had the same problem with mine. The last frame the text is hard to read but other than that the rest of it was quite intriguing. I really did enjoy seeing it. IT was very well done and looked good.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

better than the other one lucien although you ned to put sound in and stuff but that can come later overall a good job well done

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sorry, not my style at all. Good luck sealing your stories.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The few minor points I was going to make, other reviewers have made already --difficult to read and listen at the same time, inadequate time on-screen for the printed bits, unfortunate color choice (acknowledging that red and black is pretty much S.O.P. for Vampalogues) . As far as style goes, this isn't really my thing, so my opinion may be valueless, but the movie trailers that really make my ears set up have a distinct change in mood, tone, or volume incorporated--Like for example, open with birds chirping, some light duty music behind, etc., interrupted by shrill whistle, scream, skidding brakes, or a harsh minor chord, then narration: "But that's just not what the day held out for them!", or something to that effect: Lead-in, full-stop, radical change of direction or mood. Just one guy's unqualified opinion.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

not bad :). however, the red writing is a lil difficult to read and some of the writing moved away too fast. i also found that the music switched too quickly in the beginning so it seemed almost random. otherwise it seemed pretty good :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was very interesting..
I like it.
Greta beginning :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

887 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 25, 2009


Author

V. Lucien Maier
V. Lucien Maier

Tooele, UT



About
V. Lucien Maier was born in 1973, in Amersfoort, in the Netherlands. His father a civil engineer had a love of travel, and both parents loved skiing. When the opportunity arose to move to .. more..

Writing
WooF WooF

A Story by V. Lucien Maier



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..