Apologies

Apologies

A Poem by Lucifer Jones
"

rambling...

"
I have fallen down... and I can't seem to gasp a breath or utter a sound. I have stumbled upon a truth. Odd how that can break your legs.... Forgive me if I ask for help... If I should trip inside my mind... As I lie upon the floor, would you still be there for me, if all I have to give is myself? Forgive me if I ask for help... I cling to the heart and soul with which you have quenched my thirst and hunger... Satisfied my every craving. The only home I have ever known, burrowed within your chest. Always reaching, I clutch the hand with which you have calmed so many storms and conjured so many dreams. Even if it is only inside my mind... You are the staircase up, out of this world. Forgive me if  I ask for help... If I should trip inside my mind... 

© 2014 Lucifer Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one really spoke to me. In a whole lot of ways. And I really like the imagery and the wordplay here, the way you play with common terminology and turn it on its head.

And as the writer of a novel called "Deviant" I am most interested in this thing you call the "Deviant Coalition" in your "about" section

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 13, 2014
Last Updated on June 13, 2014

Author

Lucifer Jones
Lucifer Jones

IL



About
Founder of "The Deviant Coalition" I write the way I speak... Scary, huh? I present my mindless ramblings as I have done in many other forums for years. I don't call it poetry, but that seems to be .. more..

Writing