Opening Up My Chin

Opening Up My Chin

A Story by Luke L

I was six years old in first grade. It was recess at Laura Secord School, the alternative school in the better part of the City of Winnipeg. I was playing around with my friend, Adrian. We would usually do "alien work" most of the time.

That day we were playing a game where I would close my eyes and my friend would direct me around. We were on the loose gravel of the main jungle gym area. "Forward, forward, left." Each time I would walk a step or change direction based on Adrian's direction. This was fun, and I trusted Adrian. Mostly. Trusted that he wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction. Although I thought I was getting a little close to the big, yellow slide.

This game was okay, but it was a little slow-paced for me. So I started running around wildly, flailing my arms and
screaming.

With my eyes closed.

A s**t-eating grin on my face (would you REALLY have a grin on your face if you were
eating s**t?).

Until I crashed into the edge of the slide chin first. I opened myself up, bleeding. I went crying to the nearby playground supervisor. Crying at the pain. As my blood dripped all over the ground. Adrian was telling me, "why didn't you just listen to me?"

I knew how stupid it was and didn't want to explain how boring his game was. It was the difference between chess and mixed martial arts. Sure, both fun games, but one has a much more frantic pace.

I received six stitches right under my chin and I can still feel the line underneath as I touch the area today. In
between writing this.

© 2016 Luke L


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story actually reminds me of....me. It was in junior high it happened to me and i smacked bang into some railings.

This brought back some very funny memories.

Good piece to read i have to say.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 6, 2016
Last Updated on October 6, 2016
Tags: child, game

Author

Luke L
Luke L

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada



About
I love music. I love writing erotic stories and poems. Follow me on Twitter: @LukeLesterMusic Here is my blog: http://luketalkstuff.blogspot.ca/ I write random things on there and link .. more..

Writing