When

When

A Poem by LukewarmLollipop

When did you cut your hair? It used to be so long. Long and tied back. In the best shade of blonde. And when did you get so beautiful? I remembered you as beautiful then, but now it just seems like too much. Tragically beautiful. That's what I missed out on. Why were you walking past my street? I see you there sometimes. Were you hoping to see me? Was I hoping to see you? I got scared and my pulse quickened, and my steps became so fast. And really in that moment, I remembered everything that had passed. I wonder if you still have that scrunchie that I made you. I still have your drawings, it's hanging on my wall, too. It makes me think of you. And were you my soulmate? I know it's heavy. Do you believe in soulmates? I bet that you would. I think I believe in soulmates. Was it you? Anyways, you look better now. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's these rose coloured glasses that I am seemingly wearing. But I remember how we spoke. You were kind and even tempered. The only time you got mad at me, was when I deserved it. It was well deserved. Why am I so hung up? Why can't I seem to move past this? Am I becoming depressed again? I bet you'd know the answer.

© 2017 LukewarmLollipop


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on October 23, 2017
Last Updated on October 23, 2017
Tags: Love, sad, heartbroken, heartbreak