Introduction xoxo

Introduction xoxo

A Story by xXLuluXx
"

It's about a girl who's not really sociable in class and then bumped to a popular guy's business while he was in a fight. Soon the two of them get along bit by bit what will happen next?

"

Ok, my name is kate today a new school year again somehow one of my friends doesn't contact us alot cuz with her bf lol whatever it would be nice if my life were dork diaries will it?

I wake up in the morning getting dressed, having a stomachache then grabbing a spoon full of nutella eventually the stomachache is gone thanks to the nutella.

At school, there was this stupid boy everyone's talking about so suddenly. I didn't knew i was walking towards a fight with that pop guy. Then he stares at me, I walk away like nothing happened then he told me to wait, I did. He asked me what's my name i told him to shut up and that its rude to hit people (even though i but into their business) He kicked me on the back then grabbed my shirt as if i was bullied and he told me that I am a girl just like sh*t. Then i kicked into his stomach and punched him then said: don't judge people from the first look sh*t. After awhile he came behind me saying that 'm the first girl to do and approach just like that. He walked away. After that we had swimming class though i did'nt know how to swim so i just used all those extra stuff to help. After class ended i was standing in the edge of the swimming pool from tiresome drying myself , accidentally someone were doing some stretching with putting her arms behind my back. Luckily someone held my hands and pulled me back. Guess who it was? THAT STUPID POP GUY. Inside me I was saying OMG! why would someone like him do that? After i said and did those things.

Next day, that guy was waiting for someone, stupid! and it was me. We had this little chat and he said he's going to forgive me and that he wants to know more about what's going on and me. Well the day before I did hang out with my bffs but did not mention. Break stared after the first classs he came to me and said for me to sit with him and the other people who i don't really get along with.

-The End of Page-

*next chapter will complete the latest day about the main character*

Copyright © 2014 Lpinkista. All rights reserved.Copyright © 2014 Lulistapink. All rights reserved.

© 2014 xXLuluXx


Author's Note

xXLuluXx
This is my story from wattpad I want it to spread it and let people read it! I hope you like it! It's my first book I wrote seriously.(That's why it has Lpinkista as a right reseved too)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 27, 2014
Last Updated on June 27, 2014
Tags: #Romance, #Schoollife, #SliceofLife, #Startoffrienship, #FriendstoLovers, #Humor

Author

xXLuluXx
xXLuluXx

Dubai, AL



About
Hello there~ I'm an Otaku here~ Just a simple one ~ Please take care of me ~ Free to be my friend more..