That time.....

That time.....

A Story by Lucille
"

A-aaa-a friend till the very end........

"
The time I lost my chicken named Hawk, she was so tiny when we got her, no food every came to her mouth, I loved her, she was so pretty, why?, Why? did she leave!? only a month after we got her she died... she was so small... I still remember that day, it was a saturday , I had German school, I was a little brat back then, and on that day I was lieing to this little sweet girl, I don't remember what I told her, but I know I lied alot to her, and then when my brother and I were going home- my father was with us, and my mother was at home with poor sick Hawk-  we went to my school where I had a playdate at the school with my friend, but then once we were leaving, and got into the car, the phone rang, and.....and... it as my mom... she said to come home quick because Hawk had just died.... at that moment I was stopped.. the whole world stopped, I was gonna explode... tears almost hit me, but I gulped them down...... as we drove home I gazed out the window.... I remember when we got home my mom was down stairs, she was holding the lifeless body of Hawk, my mom was covered in tears, and soon enough I was too. That day was the worst day of my life.... I lost a love, a famliy member.... a-aaa-a friend till the very end........

© 2017 Lucille


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a 17 year old, I tend to see the amazing things of this world and write about it in my own way. And you as a 10 year old gets to see the world and mend and shape whats around you! This writing about your friend hawk, was one of the best reads I've ever read.
You are a talented writer! never ever let someone say that you can't or won't become something tht you want to be!

Your friend,

C. Lee Battaglia

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2017
Last Updated on January 5, 2017

Author

Lucille
Lucille

CA



About
When I was little, I was told that I was someone that could draw anything. My heart warms with that comment. But I now see I am a writer. I have changed. No more sex on the street, no more sex in th.. more..

Writing
WARNING WARNING

A Story by Lucille


HIM HIM

A Story by Lucille