Mirror Wishes: A DracoXDraco HP Fanfic Part 1

Mirror Wishes: A DracoXDraco HP Fanfic Part 1

A Story by Lunarmoon4
"

When Draco makes a wish into a mirror, what would happen if his wish was to come true?!

"



"Bloody god I'm hot!" said Draco to himself in the mirror in the boy's upstairs bathroom that no one every goes to. He then fixed his hair with alittle gel and hairspray then said softly "The only person who could love me the most would be another me..." as he looked at himself one last time as he left to go to fifth period. As he left the mirror cracked alittle and then broke only to have a speck of dust follow him.


Everyone moved out of his way while he walked down the hall, no one touched or even spoke to him though this happened everyday and was not out of the ordinary, though today felt alittle different...When he entered fifth period everyone stopped and watched as he proudly sat down in his seat. He sat in the front row (His usual spot) and started to daydream. Dreaming of Potter finally saying HE Draco was the better man and begging for him to be his friend. He then came back to reality to find Snape eyeing him from his desk. Draco quickly opened his book and started scanning the chapters as to not seem aloof, if Snape had caught him in the middle of daydreaming there would have been hell to pay. After finishing the thought, the bell rung and everyone started to head out; Draco quickly collected his things and moved on to his last class of the day.

Draco noticed before sixth period that his hair was falling down, so once again he headed to the boy's upstairs bathroom to fix it. Whenever he entered the bathroom he noticed that the mirror he had just used an hour ago had broken into a million pieces. Walking over to the newly broken mirror, he saw that there was an opening from where the mirror had been beforehand. Draco looked deeply into the darkness, unsure if he should even be looking into it at all. He then noticed a small glimmer of light at the end of the hall (If this was even a hall) and then smelled the distinctive scent of...fresh linen and perhaps even alittle bit of butter-beer. Confused, Draco entered the blackness towards the light, unknowing if there was danger up ahead for him. 

© 2017 Lunarmoon4


Author's Note

Lunarmoon4
Ignore grammar problems...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Tags: Harry Potter, DracoXDraco, DracoXHimself, Lgbt, Selfcest

Author

Lunarmoon4
Lunarmoon4

Sapulpa, OK



About
Ello My Love, welcome to my Page more..

Writing