Mirror Wishes: A DracoXDraco HP Fanfiction Part 2

Mirror Wishes: A DracoXDraco HP Fanfiction Part 2

A Story by Lunarmoon4
"

The mirror has broken and behind it is a darkness untouched but by a single light...What will happen to Draco in this unforeseen event?!

"

Upon walking for atleast five minutes, he noticed the light had only gotten alittle closer; Then out of no where the light quickly came close in the blink of an eye. Draco confused walked into the light to find...The Room of Requirement? He then exclamed "What in the bloody hell am I doing here, I didn't require this place." Then Draco heard behind him a voice, "Of course you didn't require it, I did." He then turned around to see...Himself? 


Draco thinking it to be a mirror touched it to find it not be be what he had expected but rather another him. "Who the hell are you, and why do you look like me?" Said Draco. "Oh dear, I AM you silly, not like YOU you but another you, call me Dracy if you like." He said with a smile and a wink. "A-another me?" Draco said "H-how is this even possible? Is someone pranking me?" Dracy responded with a laugh "No silly me, I'm not a prank." He moved closer to Draco and looked into his blueish grey eyes. "W-what are you doing?!" Draco said surprised and then tried to back up but instead fell back on to a couch. Dracy walked around and sat properly on it as Draco fixed himself on the opposite side of the couch trying to assess the predicament in front of him. "What are you staring at cutie?" said Dracy with a smirk. "You if you didn't know, what are you and why are we in the Room of Requirement?" Dracy looked away blushing slightly and said "I'm you as I've said before but sorta like a mirror image; I've been watching you all our life and I've always wanted to meet you..." Draco looked confused as Dracy kept talking. "I'm from the mirror world, think of it as like this plane but like opposite in every way, like a mirror."

Draco Moved closer to Dracy to get a closer look at him. He in every way was him but opposite, even the beauty mark on his eyelid was there... "So how did you end up here? Were you the one that broke the mirror in the bathroom?" Draco said. Dracy again looked away and said "Oh that, well you're the one who broke it? The last time I saw it was when it was all in one piece..." Dracy then stated "Well you know that wish you made into the mirror?" Draco then shook his head yes as Dracy finished with "Well that wish made, somehow was....granted." Draco confused said "So the mirror is magical?" Draco then said after a long pause "Then why didn't I see the mirror break when I said my wish?" Dracy then got up and walked behind the couch and said "I'm not quite sure myself, one second we were fixing our hair and next thing i knew, I'm through the mirror and I ended up there in the bathroom where you made your wish."

Draco then noticed on the coffee table some butter-beer. Dracy then leaned over Draco's Shoulder and whispered "You can have some if you want, no one is here to tell you no." Draco surprised by the sudden whisper, reached over and got a bottle of butter-beer and then took a small sip. "H-how is this even possible? It tastes just like how my mother makes it?" Dracy then chucked alittle and leaned over the couch and took a sip of Draco's butter-beer. Draco blushed as Dracy did so and said "Oh, it does taste like how mother makes it!" Dracy looked at Draco and smiled and ruffed up Draco's hair alittle "God you are just so cute, just like how I imagined you would be." Draco then looked down blushing and said back "Men don't like to be called cute you know..." Dracy then chuckled again and then said "OK, you are just so HANDSOME!" Dracy then walked around the couch again and sat back down as Draco was finishing his second butter-beer. Draco then put down the empty bottle and then reached over to Dracy. "W-what are you doing Draco?" Dracy said studdering with a blush. Draco leaned in close to Dracy's face and then picked something off of Dracy's cheek. "Oh, you had an eyelash on your cheek there...sorry for moving my face so close..." Draco then started to move his face back but before he could, Dracy put his hand on the back of Draco's head and moved it forward; Their lips collided and thus Dracy had made his first move.

© 2017 Lunarmoon4


Author's Note

Lunarmoon4
Ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Tags: Harry Potter, DracoXDraco, DracoXHimself, Lgbt, Selfcest

Author

Lunarmoon4
Lunarmoon4

Sapulpa, OK



About
Ello My Love, welcome to my Page more..

Writing