Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

"So what happened after that?" the detective asked "The day went by normal...but I still couldn’t get that damn chest out of my head" Dante said "But I just shook it off. My dad always liked collecting weird things so this was no different to me...at first. The next day took my mind off of it though..for a little while at least" The detective looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "How so?" he asked folding his hands on the table, leaning forward...

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day Dante, woke up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He got ready for the day slipping on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, his gray zip up hoddy, his denim jacket over it and his boots. It had snowed a little night before so he closed his sweater pulling up the hood to it. The cold really didn’t effect him so he was always able to dress light no matter what the weather was. He slipped his messenger bag over his shoulder leaving the house seeing his parents were still asleep. ‘Lucky’ he thought to himself, locking the doors to ths house. He sighed walking down his block looking around at the unfamiliar area. He saw one women up taking out the garbage, dressed in a suit and then got into her car. "Hm..at there’s someone else up at this time" he said looking at the car while it drove past him.

When he finally got to the bus stop he didn’t have to wait long. Probably only about 10 minutes before the bus came. Taking a seat by the window he watched the different buildings pass by. "Now to kill about an hour and a half of nothing" he whispered to himself putting his headphones into his ears, looking out the window. Taking a deep breath he laid his head on the window closing his eyes to try and relax the rest of the ride.

"Yo" he heard in his head, but ignored it "Yo Dan (Pronounced as Don)...damn man when did you go to bed?" He opened his eyes looking at his friend who was laughing, sitting next to him. "Shut up, David" he said pushing him lightly" "I’m sorry...I can’t help it. Seriously though, when did you go to bed last night?" David asked "I don’t know...when do I ever pay attention to when I go to bed" he said sitting up "True...but you know Mr. P is gonna give you hell if you fall asleep in his class you know that right?" "I don’t fall asleep in my classes" Dante laughed "yeah and I don’t have a quite, Shakespear loving white dude as a best friend...who still has a teddy bear from when he was a baby". Dante looked at him hitting him upside the head laughing "But I seriously don’t sleep in my classes and It’s not like I sleep with the damn thing." "I don’t know that...listen for all I know you can be walking the streets at night dressed as a hooker and that’s why your so tired in the morning" David said making Dante laugh harder. "Your stupid, you know that" Dante said standing up since they were reaching their stop. "But I’m serious. I had a dream one of you doing that". Dante continued to laugh, getting off the bus. "Please do tell me any other dreams you’ve had about me...they sound interesting" Dante said looking at David. "Hm...oh I got you...last night...this one was twisted. It was you right, but you were looking around looking for something right...and you find it and it’s this weird...um..." David closed his eyes for a moment trying to bring the memory back "chest...there we go...and you opened it right and then like...you looked scared or somethin and then it looked like this big thing just came out of it and I don’t know what happened after that cause I woke up" David shrugged. Dante looked at David in thought for a moment, but just shook his head. "That does sound weird" "Told you...anyway...how’s the new place?" he asked "It’s...all right. It’s nicer than our last place...just in a more boring neighborhood" Dante shrugged "Girls?" David asked nudging him with a stupid smile on his face. "I’ve only been there one day david" Dante laughed "How am I suppose to know that...so far all I’ve seen is women that are to old for me" Dante laughed "Man your 18...your legal. You can date a 50 year old women if you really wanted too" David said "What the hell?...no...that’s just nasty" Dante laughed "True, but I’m just sayin" "Yeah well shut up...I’m heading to class anyway and I don’t need your crazy antics running in my head all day" "You got it boo boo. See ya later" David laughed walking in the opposite direction. "Stop calling me that...your giving off the wrong signals" Dante called out, laughing while people were walking by. "See you tonight Dante baby!" David called back, making Dante shake his head laughing lightly while he walked into the class room...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The detective laughed lightly, letting out a sigh. "Yup...sounds like something David would’ve said". He stood quite just staring down at the table for a moment, then looked up Dante’s green eyes meeting his, making the detective almost jump out of his skin. "Yeah...I could only imagine" Dante began turning his head toward the one sided mirror "If he was on the other side of that mirror...what would he be saying about me right now?" His eyes drifted back to the detective "What do you think he would’ve said?" Dante asked. The detective went to say something but shook his head bringing his hand to his face covering his eyes. Dante just stared at the detective, tilting his head to the side as if trying to see underneath the his hand, his Dark gray hair falling into his face. "Is it really such a hard question?" Dante asked. The detective raised his head looking at Dante, his eyes watery and his eyebrow narrowed. "What do you think he would have said?" Dante asked him again. "I don’t know Dante...I really don’t" the detective said "Well I guess I’ll ask you that at the end of our conversation then" Dante sighed. The detective stood silent before taking a deep breath and then released it, "What else happened that day?" he asked "I met someone" Dante said "Who?" the detective asked "Lexi Caine" Dante said plainly, without emotion...



© 2011 Witness 2 Humanities Insanity


Author's Note

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Please ignore mis-spelling and grammar. Comment and rate please. ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

and you spelled 'the' wrong..... it's thE not thS.....HAha *raspberries and then runs away*

Posted 13 Years Ago


Encore!!! Encore!!! *Clapping hands estatically* you know I always love what you tell or write me buddy ^_^ Now DANCE!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

575 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 6, 2011
Tags: evil, dark, mystery, supnatural, demons, romance, tragedy, ghosts


Author

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

Staten Island, NY



About
Okay well first off i'm a huge anime freak(mostly in love with the anime Naruto...my favorite chacter is Sasuke Uchiha, though i freakin love Deiadra and Itachi from the Akatsuki X-D). So moving on i'.. more..

Writing