Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

A Poem by Lyrical Love

You stared

me awake

with your desire to touch and taste

my sweetness.

Shaken by a mental moan from with-In

a deep rest

and loving state

of mind

as I lay. You stared me

awake            

with your strong will

not

to touch and to feel

my skin as it peeked

through the sheets. You stared

me awake. To turn

and look into your

eyes and see

a want

for a place to crawl inside

and hide. You stared

me awake and now

we can both feel,

and be filled

with

each other’s mental

moans.

 

 

© 2008 Lyrical Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nothing amazes me more than hearing or in this case reading a woman's thoughts.
Nice choice of words and the progression was alluring.

Being that you are a virtuous woman no matter what ideas your mind conjures they will always be interpreted for what they are... Beautiful, pure, insightful, edifying and pleasant once received.
This poem shows the difference between a virtuous woman and a woman without virtue.
In that you were able to depict something seductive with vivid imagery and it couldn't be looked at as raunchy because virtue allowed it to be elegantly written and still arousing.

Another excellent write!


Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like this! It amazes me how one can be asleep but feel someone's eyes on them! Nice!

Posted 11 Years Ago


beautiful poem. it describes the awe that love can create. nicely captured.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this. Nice read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


So sexily yet warmly put together. Ahhhh for Sunday mornings to be upon us all !!!! Thanks for this...is lovely !!
Babsie Bee xxx

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
bey
the refrain was strongly poetic..."you stared me awake"

well done, again.




Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Suprised!
Funny, from your pieces title I guessed poem to be something religious or spiritual.
Ironically though it may not be religious, it explores the spiritualiy of Love.
I enjoyed this!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, I really like this one Lyrical. It's so sensual in a subtle way. It's also surprisingly romantic. Just the thought of the one you love watching you admiringly while you sleep is so very endearing. You definately get 2 thumbs up for this one! I loved every line, but the words "You stared me awake" really made this piece the wonderful write that it is!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dman that was deep, eniticing, intriguing, sexy, and entertaing...i loved it..Each word drew me closer to your understanding..I love the stanza "you stared me awake" You could have simply said you stared at me in my sleep but instead you wrote it in such a way that i wanted to read on and find out more..i love your word-choice..you captured my attention from line one..I love it!

Well From One Word-Play Poet To The Next...Always Remember To Write With Your Heart!

Posted 15 Years Ago


a very nice poem and a wonderful choice of words. great job :]

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I would love to hear you recite this one! Very sexy! I love the repetitive "You stared me awake". Very passionate as usual. This sounds like a Sunday Morning! Very laid back and romantic and carefree. Very beautiful write again!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2310 Views
33 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on November 5, 2008
Last Updated on November 5, 2008

Author

Lyrical Love
Lyrical Love

DEEEE-TROOOOOIT, MI



About
Lyrical Love more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..