Good Morning Wake Up Call: May Part 2

Good Morning Wake Up Call: May Part 2

A Story by Gabby

The thing about Parker is that I've known him since his sports goggle wearing day's, when he wasn't serious and becoming a grownup. Ever since Freshman year started we just stopped talking. Our school thrived on the intelligence of the typical honor roll student. All you ever ended up talking about is whatever AP classes you've been taking, or the stress that you have to endure while studying for some huge test. Parker was one of these people. He's one of them. He left me behind, and it crushes me to think about that harsh fact every day.

"I can't talk Parker, I have to go so I can get home." It's not entirely a lie, but he won't let go. He just gives me this look, and shakes his head. My arm is starting to hurt, and turn purple. "Parker let go of me!" Instead of loosening his grip and releasing my arm, I find myself being dragged by Parker into an empty hallway. Once we reach the uncrowded space he let's go of me. "What the f**k Parker! What is so important?" I look up from my arm and start searching his face, and I find something strange. He's not angry just...scared.



© 2017 Gabby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it is getting pretty crazy man

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wow, This is really good. I'm excited to see what is scaring him

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2017
Last Updated on June 9, 2017

Author

Gabby
Gabby

Springfield, OR



About
My name is Alanna and I am an aspiring fantasy author. Feedback on my stories is appreciated ! more..

Writing