Vampire one shot

Vampire one shot

A Story by MGsylvs
"

A one shot story about vampires, written as to be the first chapter of a wip story

"

The sky was getting dark and night was closing in, the town was getting quiet, as  usual at this time of the day, the birds had returned to their nests and the forest animals went back to their dens to rest. Pale skin, young age, laying on the side, lost gaze, two holes, right in the neck, the work of the creatures of the night, they came out early today, night hasn’t set out and already a victim has fallen prey to their hunger.

 Walking by the lake, a figure could be seen, pale skin like the victim covered with a long jacket and a hat, but this one alive, a creature that escaped death, -the night is young,  I already had something to eat, that should be more than enough to last for the night - the creature walked to a near by city, passing undetected, nobody could really tell it apart from any other normal person, -this place is always so boring, years have passed and not even all this technology has made it any more interesting- the creature looked at the city, the streets it walked by mostly lonely, he wouldn’t normally go to the main plaza as it has become too crowded with the years and with too many lights -their new lights may not be like the sun but they sure burn, if anything has been improved for them is that we can’t come as much anymore, but today is special- the creature continued its path, some kids going back to their house passing by him, he didn’t flinch and let them pass, dogs growling at him, they knew better than the humans -this things aren’t fooled as easily, surprised humans don’t listen to them more- as the creature closed in to the main plaza he stopped for a while, seeing many people around, young couples walking together,  some owners closing their shops, workers leaving for the night, but also some establishments opened and being loud, bars are they called?, a long time ago they were quiet, now full of youngsters dancing like crazies, the creature didn’t understand it, or cared really for it, but it was true it bothered him how the plaza had changed, as he continued walking he went near some high lampposts, he took a long glance over them, went closer to it, slipped his hand which had been covered on a glove out of it and into the light of the post, a grin drew on the face of the creature, -so it was true, they were greedy enough- the hand was intact, the creature put it back on the glove and turned away and walked to the central part of the plaza, taking a look at the fountain and the places before heading back the way he came -he must know this, this town is now unprotected- as he exit the town he took a look at the moon -this city has now become fun again, perfect place, for a vampire-.

© 2018 MGsylvs


Author's Note

MGsylvs
Would prefer opinions to be around the story, atmosphere and flow of the text, if there's punctuation or grammar errors they can be pointed out, but once the story starts being written it will be sent to an editor for review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Too many comma splices. You need more years of writing to perfect your craft.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2018
Last Updated on April 20, 2018
Tags: vampire, modern, fantasy, fiction

Author

MGsylvs
MGsylvs

Mexico



Writing
Sylcario Sylcario

A Story by MGsylvs