The Sting of the Bee and the Innocent

The Sting of the Bee and the Innocent

A Story by MBARRYM
"

A view to the background of the 9-11 assaults on the USA and how we responded.

"

WHEN THE BEE STINGS

Several days before the attacks on Sep 11, 2001, a call came into In Florida, a call comes into the office of the President of a medium sized Fixed Base Operator at Kissimmee Regional Airport near Orlando FL.  This provider of aviation services is primarily designed to provide Agricultural aircraft, maintenance, ag-seeds and ag-fertilizers.  And of course, their biggest constant money maker was Pilot training since, ag-pilots needed a Private Pilot’ license.  And a commercial license, or Airline Transport Rating.  Also required would be an instrument rating.   When Stephen Marx picked up the phone someone at the other end of the line whispered.  “One of your pilot will be doing some today that you never thought possible.  IF I were you I would end It all, because If you don’ I will.”

Sure enough by the end of the morning, I knew what the caller’s message meant. “We had trained one of those men who had flown one of the planes on the morning of ‘9-11’.    We were helpless, even though we knew about the pilot, we were personally helpless to do anything about it, and the only way we could help is call the FBI and tell them what we knew and about one page of East Ridge, Tennessee citizens who was now on one of the planes flying It to its most unholy of destinations. 

We called the FBI, but they would not open up an investigation in blood until after they know he has broken the law.  They would say: ‘we’re looking at this of course, but we cannot comment as to the nature of possible ongoing event.  He said ‘do not worry, sir, we will do whatever we have to do to protect the nation. ‘And, well, we all believed what he said, but they had not examined what we told them until almost two years had passed. 

Here’s the Essay:

“I don’t know if it is universally true that a stinging bee leaves it stinger in its victim as a source of continual and painful irritant, but to continue to deliver its venom for a period of time of come.  In the case of ‘9-11’, he stinger they sent us over was immediate and distinctly painful.  Its pain was continual and lasted harshly for years, not only over deaths but the continual loss of life for years to come as first responders and other personnel suffered from high concentrates of deadly toxins, but the loss of infrastructure was also crippling and took more than 15 years to rebuild.  What the United States did in replacing the Twin Towers with the Freedom Tower was an enormous boon to the economy, and the economic benefits are showing up right now in the stock market.  Along with a new PRO-GROWTH ADMINISTRATION IN THE WHITE HOUSE, THE ECONOMY IS TURNIN AROUND AND 3 TO 4 PERCENT GROWTH IN GDP HAS ARRIVED.

But the deep holes in the ground that passed into history are now museums, and just off their footprint now rise the 1776 foot tall Freedom Tower.  We must now be vigilant against new such devastating attacks.  The story settles down to this:  They came, they saw, but we conquered.  We overcame their onslaught, and it is the American Fighting Spirit, his willingness to bear his own arm[MM1] s, if necessary, to enable that spirit was shown a million times over in the immediate aftermath of ‘9-11’.  We did not fall apart as they wished and accede to their demands, instead we stood up head high with a strong back and neck and pitched battle against them.  We did not demur against their threats of repeated violence.  WE DID NOT SUCCUMB.  And, if our future generations are just as resolute, the United States of America will continue to survive.  As Americans, we are have a stiffness against those who would usurp our governing  bodies, who would destroy our life styles, and we resent external threats, we do not buckle at the thought of defending our lands, our people, and our customs.  Our honored documents are our past but also our futures and if we hold these documents as true and faithful to a more perfect union, as it says in the Preamble to the Constitution, we will make it more perfect until we have perfected it, and made our land whole from within, and without the help of others who seek only our demise. 

Yes we got stung by a Bee, but it was little, and its effects have been overcome.  We will pull out the stinger that was left behind, medicate, insulate and proceed on.  And by the will of the Almighty God we will Survive.  We will not Surrender, we will not Demur, We will not Wax fearful or Yellow.  We have the same spirit we had in 1776, and we will show that spirit until the whole world dies.  That is our credo, our motto and our guide.  We as Americans do whatever is required to save those members of our families from hurt and pain, we Americans protect our lands and our homes.  We protect our Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and we count on Devine love and protection to deliver us from evil.  Let us be not weary in well doing for in due season we shall reap the rewards and benefits of our efforts If we faint not.  

Yes this the post 9-11 America we now live in.  It isn’t quite as good as it was before that date, but nothing has changed, our WILL Power is just as strong.  Our Spirit is just as imminent a force, and we are well armored in case of we have to defend ourselves again.  So, do not worry about tomorrow. Our enemy is without moral authority and lacks honor and integrity.  They are not a cohesive force because if they were they would suffer devastating effects.  So they hide out in caves and attack in small units, not able to lay it all out there on the table and fight their battles like armies before them.  They can only fight jihad, they cannot test their medal, if they did they would lose big and be crushed immediately.  They are cowards in battle.  They pick on the weak, the unarmed.  They get in vehicles and run down people from behind, not able to stare their victims down in the face before they attack.  In the Old West of America they called that getting shot in the back.  We pick on undefended, unprotected social events to reign down their terror.  They execute people by shooting them in the back of the head, they decapitate, they put people in cages and set them on fire, or drown them in the coastal waters.  They are brutal, cowards who fight with compassion but they have none of their own.  They will try all that here on our shores, but we will fight them back, and we will win.  Simply because we cannot give in to their megalomania, to their hedonism, to their corruption of mind, to their hatred.

Maybe someday they will learn peace, and LOVE in the God they worship.  And will make Jihad and spread hatred NO MORE.”


 [MM1]

© 2017 MBARRYM


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on December 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 24, 2017

Author

MBARRYM
MBARRYM

Chattanooga, TN



About
I am new to Writer'sCafe.Org. I am retired and in poor health, but I wanted to spend some time writing stories and poems that I have in the hopes that they will add some spice to someone's life. more..

Writing