Summer's First Love

Summer's First Love

A Story by yuhee
"

Looking through her window, a sick girl fall in love for the first time in the midst of summer.

"
It was a hot summer of August. The sun was blazing hot The cicadas are making noise and the people are going to spend their days at the beach while I stay here at my room. Lying at my bed all day. Luckily my bed is near at the window. I could see everything, the people, the birds the children and him. He who always ride that red bicycle and wear that cheeky smile. He looks very happy its so contagious. Everyday I'll wait for him to pass and watch him from my window. He became my leisure aside from making origami. I like watching him because I became happy to do so. And this happiness deepens. Rather than just watching him I want to meet him. Talk to him. Laugh with him. Days passed and this feelings grow and this happiness changed. It turned into something higher. Love. It takes many days until I realized that... I love him. I love the boy who always rode that red bicycle and had that contagious cheeky smile.

© 2017 yuhee


Author's Note

yuhee
A short story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 21, 2017
Tags: red bicycle, first love, august, summer, sick girl

Author

yuhee
yuhee

XII, Philippines



About
Altschmerz. Jouska. Nodus Tollens. ツ A pretty average girl with complexity and madness inside. Expressionism is ❤ I write to express. I like reading Dan Brown's, Mitch Albom's, Lauren .. more..

Writing