From the Girl who Left Him

From the Girl who Left Him

A Story by yuhee
"

A letter from the girl Romeo once loved.

"

To Romeo,


You're in pain again and I know the reason. It's HER again, right? You really love her don't you? You love her that much that you can't even see that I'm in pain too. In pain of loving you. Yes, I love you. Wait let's rephrase that. We've been in love from the start but fate didn't favor us. We two was tore apart and I found myself crying all night. Many nights passed and we reconciled. Trying to cope up from what we left behind. But I realized, your heart was already taken away from mine. The way how your eyes spark everytime she pass or how your smile gets bigger when you talk about her. I know that I'm no longer your beloved but a mere friend. Am I really just a friend for you? Is there nothing more? Why? Why can't you see that I'm still madly in love with you?! Am I only the one who hold on to everything? Am I only the one who is hurting? It's painful to see you suffer because of her. She, who do nothing but hurt you. Why? Why do you still love her despite of all? Why can't it be me again? I love you more than how you love her. I can be more than her. Oh yes I can be more than her yet... I know. I know. You can't love me anymore. What's the reason? Simply because I am not HER. I will never be her. I am just me, your friend and the one who once break your heart and bring tears on your eyes. Maybe, it's my fault. After all, the one who left you was me. I blame fate for separating us but it was me who did not put a fight. To compensate for everything I did, then I guess I'll be your friend who will listen to your stories about how much you love her and how you'll do anything just for her. I'll be a friend who will cheer you and support. Even though I look like a fool what can I do? What should I do if she is your happiness? I don't have the right to object. I am just a mere friend. I need to be happy for you wait, no, it is not I don't need to but rather I supposed to be happy for you right? I don't need to be selfish. If that's what makes you happy then so be it. It's okay as long as I am with you. I... still can endure this pain. And even this pain will eat me up whole, I will never stop loving you until my heart's last beat. But always remember, if you think you can't bear it anymore, just look at your back. I'm just there, waiting for you and will forever wait.

I love you Romeo, always.


Rosaline

© 2017 yuhee


Author's Note

yuhee
Inspired of Romeo and Juliet??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh... such a painful letter dear... very nicely written... :)

sometimes people cant see whats real and whats not isn't it.. we all are fools in the hands of love..

enjoyed reading it..



Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on September 3, 2017
Last Updated on September 3, 2017
Tags: letter, sorry, regret, sad, pain

Author

yuhee
yuhee

XII, Philippines



About
Altschmerz. Jouska. Nodus Tollens. ツ A pretty average girl with complexity and madness inside. Expressionism is ❤ I write to express. I like reading Dan Brown's, Mitch Albom's, Lauren .. more..

Writing