Pretty Purses and Hot Handbags!

Pretty Purses and Hot Handbags!

A Story by Mobile Styles
"

If you took a moment and truly contemplated fashion, one element that is definitely at the forefront is that fashion takes practical items and sews and molds them into aesthetic masterpieces. Clothing

"
If you took a moment and truly contemplated fashion, one element that is definitely at the forefront is that fashion takes practical items and sews and molds them into aesthetic masterpieces. Clothing items that are meant to protect our skin from the cold and hot elements become visual and gorgeous garments, footwear to keep our feet covered turn into stunning stilettos, and stockings to keep our legs warm mesh into colorful, opaque nylons. The beautiful world of fashion turns practical into pretty and pleasing.
This is also true in the area of purses and handbags. Purses originally began as small bags used for holding coins. Handbags were introduced to hold objects beyond currency, such as personal items. For the fashion-forward women of today, the looks, designers, and materials used to make our purses/handbags matter almost more than needing a carrier type bag to hold our daily items. In fashion, looks trump practicality every time!
As the wonderful fashion accessory that purses/handbags are, they can be categorized according to the silhouette (shape) of the bag, as well as the type of handle. The type of bag you carry can make a difference merely by how you spend your day. Clutch bags take up one hand, whereas a shoulder strap bag can hang over your shoulder, freeing up both of your hands. My personal preference in handbags is satchel bags. Satchel bags are a perfect size, large enough to hold what I need throughout the day, but small enough that they are easy to carry. The straps of a satchel purse can be held in your hand or draped over your arm.
Popular Types of Purses/Handbags:
Baguette
Barrel
Bucket Bag
Clutch
Drawstring
Half-Moon
Hobo
Muff
Pocketbook
Pouch
Saddle Purse
Satchel
Tote
Why not indulge in a Mobile Styles makeover to match the pretty purse or hot handbag that you carry? Another fashion tip: no matter what color outfit you are wearing, if you match the color of your purse with the color of your shoes, you come out fashion strong!
Purses/Handbags can be made from many materials, including leather, patent leather, and crochet. Many purses/handbags are known and purchased more due to the fashion designer rather than the looks and/or comfort of the purse.
Famous purse designers include Calvin Klein, Coach, Juicy, Guess, Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Steve Madden and Nine West to name a few.
So many outfits, so many purses, what’s a girl to do? Why not mix and match your purse to your clothing? One bag is never enough to carry cosmetics, brushes, wallets, notepads and so much other stuff!
Purse/Handbag Fun Fact: Early modern Europeans wore purses for one sole purpose: to carry coins. Purses were made of soft fabric or leather and were worn by men as often as women. By the late 18th century, fashion in Europe was moving toward a slender shape to hold coins and other accessories, as women decided they wanted purses that wouldn’t be bulky or untidy in appearance. As I’ve stated, one major rule of fashion: aesthetic beats practicality every time!
No matter what style of handbag you prefer, carrying darling, adorable, hot handbags is part of the fun of being a girl!
Download Mobile Styles, an on-demand health and beauty app that delivers service providers to you anytime, anywhere. From skin to nails to hair, or even makeup, licensed professionals will glitz and glam you up! Use promo code lookbook18nm to receive a $50.00 discount on your first service. Your health, beauty, and happiness are what it’s all about!

© 2018 Mobile Styles


Author's Note

Mobile Styles
To learn more, visit their website mobilestyles.com and follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and SnapChat.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 18, 2018
Last Updated on June 18, 2018
Tags: clothing, style, fashion, Purses, Handbags

Author

Mobile Styles
Mobile Styles

New York, NY



About
Mobile Styles, the leading on-demand Beauty & Health app in the U.S. delivers talented professionals to any location at any time! Our amazing app allows you to instantly find Clients or PROs from Los .. more..

Writing