No matter how deep the depth

No matter how deep the depth

A Story by Mac. S

I'm a young man but I exhibit the signs of an aging one. Loss of sight, hearing, high blood pressure, arthritis in many joints, fatigue. These symptons kind of make me think that it's our troubles and treks in life that age us. That we get old slowly because we experience a moderate amount of stress over our life. Seeming like the amount of difficulties we face directly correlates to the speed we age.

But no matter the depth I-we go in those deeps, we always make it back out, to something better. Something larger than what was before. Something more matured and lasting. I think we all have that quality to withstand anything. The only time someone doesn't rebirth into a new phase is when they stop believing they can. It takes a certain amount of faith, but after your faith turns into trust: by no means does it get easier (probably harder) but you always know in the back of your mind "After the tsunamis return to the sea, all will return, better. It'll all be okay."

© 2017 Mac. S


Author's Note

Mac. S
I just wanted to write something. About how I can keep myself going. Maybe you can look at my method and apply it to yourself. Thanks for reading. (Ignore mistakes)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You know how sometimes you come across a piece of writing that is exactly what you needed to deal with what you're going through? This is that piece of writing for me. Amazing

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mac. S

6 Years Ago

I'm glad I can help. I'm gonna start trying to make some more of my writing applicable to troubles t.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2017
Last Updated on October 29, 2017

Author

Mac. S
Mac. S

About
I'm another writer, posting stuff on this site for archival purposes mainly. I'm a rather young person that wants to use my writing to help people through their troubles that I might relate to. I l.. more..

Writing
Horizons Horizons

A Story by Mac. S


First:Balance First:Balance

A Story by Mac. S