Colors

Colors

A Poem by Mad Ben
"

how many words in life could be colors?

"
Gray awoke and whitened his yellows. He had greens for breakfast and left early to go to gray. He grayed forward as usual, hardly noticing the gray around him, when he suddenly came to a red and was accosted by several crimson who threatened to black him, if he wouldnt white his wallet. He felt yellow, but could not green it.

Red arrived late for gray, whiting in his chair and graying at the whites on his desk. His entire white he had been whiting the gray of others, often green when he noticed how pink they were. He grayed and kept whiting, until the gray greened it to be 6pm and white to gray home.

Blue arrived home and grayed down in front of the purple. His gray had been black and blue. He watched a crimson, but it couldn't white him. His gaze oranged to the black, where he kept a crimson of his own. Maybe tomorrow he would yellow the crimson that had yellowed him. Or maybe he would black them. It didn't really gray either way.

© 2011 Mad Ben


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for the reviews!

@Nisha Ahmed: Sadly it's been too long since I wrote it, but I believe it was an attempt to understand synaesthesia (which I still don't).

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow this is amazing i love this, great job :))) mind checking out some of my stuff? thanks :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I could think of 'figuring' this poem out all year, and the fun part is I wouldn't get bored. Its such a riddle!
Do tell me what made you write this?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 20, 2011
Last Updated on December 20, 2011
Tags: color, colors