Walk with me�  Once More!

Walk with me� Once More!

A Story by The Mad Prophet
"

A part of a short story collection I am making called Darkside Tales. After I make a few I will group them together.

"

 

“You do not know how much this walk means to me. I really do appreciate you coming up.” As the man extends his hand out to her, the lady slowly grabs his hand. Soon they are walking side by side. The lady seems to have few flies around her, and the guy seem to be in a hooded trench coat.
            “Wow, finally I get to be next to you. I always walk in the park when I know you are taking your walks. I know at first you didn’t like me, and by the terror in your eyes you have will over it looks like you still don’t like me. I see, but it doesn’t matter anyway. In time your mind will brake down accepting that I am your very life at the moment.”
            “Now I know it’s tough in all, but I want you to bare with me here. I love you, I always have. Ever since you pushed me down at the park when we were 8. I know that you were just being mean, but I felt I could reach you. So I grew up devoting my life to you. And while you went through boy friend after boy friend, I kept a clear decision. You reject me, you use me for money since my family is rich, and I think you pretend to be my friend. You are wondering why I stood by your side then if I knew all this stuff, correct?”
            “Actually I always loved you, and always felt an emotional bond between you and me. Do you want the will to speak now, not quite yet. Oh! It looks like you hand came off. Such putrid, such beauty. I have your hand now, such symbolism. Don’t worry my dear, I have the negativity, and hate it takes to wield it back to your hand. Yes I love you, but between you, and my parents, I have this inner darkness in me that awakened something… ancient.”
            The man takes the hand he has now, and attaches it back to her wrist. Maggots work there way out of the body, slowly digging their way out of her, then dieing instantly. As well as a couple worms that seems to occupy her.
            “Soon, an unnatural, unholy preservation will come over you. The maggots are already leaving, that’s a good sign that you organs are reforming, and your body is unnaturally healing. I say unnatural because I heal you with my hate. I will reserve the love until we become whole, although I find you attractive as you are now. Actually even more so then before, that’s a positive thing for you.”
            “You never saw my parents have you? Well this walk in the graveyard might be more meaningful. Lovely graveyard by the way, I am sorry I had my friends down at the morgue to not use embalming fluids in you. You didn’t know I had friends did you? When I was young, my parents never had the time for me. They were to busy with their lives to slow down for a child. They did hire a private tutor for me, and so because of my tutors will I have turned my dad’s library that he never uses, into a place to learn.”
            “I learned how to love you, the way the Necromancer taught me. My parents did not know the sort of man they brought in the house, or the things this man presented me with when growing up. My trials, and my scars this man left, was all for the better good of my well being. Know I control your well being. Stop, I see tears forming in your eyes. That means the glands are back, that should be something to be happy about.”
            “I should make one more apology before we walk on my parent’s grave. Yes I had you killed, but it was for the better good trust me. I willed your boyfriend to kill you during sex. That was a bit gaudy of me, but you would have died by his disease he lied to you about. Don’t worry, I had him shot himself in the head when he was done. You and my parents had to be killed so we can reunite as a family again. I need all of you, but none of you were there for me.”
            “The plane crash was sad, but it had to be done. See, I can inspire the demons in a person to go berserk. You boyfriend, the pilot, the bullies, they all got hit with my power.”
            “Ah, we are here.” The man bends down near the grave, and taps the soil near the double tombstones that are side by side. “Arise, I demand it you to awaken. We have so much more to talk about.” He backs away a little, as a hand breaches from the ground.

© 2008 The Mad Prophet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

See, I can inspire the demons in a person to go berserk. You boyfriend, the pilot, the bullies, they all got hit with my power

WoW! to have the power to control demons and such evil doing your Dark Bidding

That was quite a stroll thru~ the graveyard~ even enjoyed the graphic detail

Worms and maggots~ nasty lil' critters~ THanks for submitting this Well Crafted Tale

to the DARknEss BeComes YoU contest~Fran Marie



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

See, I can inspire the demons in a person to go berserk. You boyfriend, the pilot, the bullies, they all got hit with my power

WoW! to have the power to control demons and such evil doing your Dark Bidding

That was quite a stroll thru~ the graveyard~ even enjoyed the graphic detail

Worms and maggots~ nasty lil' critters~ THanks for submitting this Well Crafted Tale

to the DARknEss BeComes YoU contest~Fran Marie



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, great visionary! I am a huge fan of stories like these, zombies, superpowers, magic, demons and vampires and that makes me love this short story a lot more. I was not bored for one second which you should take as a compliment! since I loose focus very, very easily!.
I could see this story happening, imagine every person and how the graveyard looked. I like the ironical darkness and how you make it "sound" like it's natural.

Thanks for your review by the way, greatly appreciated:)

-Disa Igabod

Posted 15 Years Ago


Gee, this one is very good, I can't wait to see the rest of the Darkside Tales still to be written.
Although it kinda makes me wonder what would the lady say to the man, nevertheless it's very well written in all its extent.
Necromancy, during past years I was quite interested on the subject, but soon forgot about it with the arrival of Charles Baudelaire's work to me.
I think I'll review what I learned in the past once more, you arouse from within the curiosity again.
Keep writing, for I'll sure try to read your work and all its contents.

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful piece of story,
I hope we'll soon see the rest of the tales.

Keep writing, keep reading
Yours Truly,

Demeter Suhcej N. T.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2008

Author

The Mad Prophet
The Mad Prophet

Cedar Falls, IA



About
I always like taking the next big step through my mind. I am always trying to overcome something as simple as feelings over something. Ether it be good or bad, I try to adapt to it just to push it f.. more..

Writing