Chapter 3: Ash's story

Chapter 3: Ash's story

A Chapter by Thetrueartistinme2021
"

Maddison hears about Ash's vampire life and how he got turned into one.

"
  After a couple hours like this, I was starting to feel bored. I crawled from beneath the bed and looked around Ash's room. His walls were a deep color of blue almost like a midnight blue. The flooring of the bedroom was light brown carpet feeling soft beneath my feet. 
So Ash, how did you become a vampire? I asked, wondering how I would be like if I was a vampire.
My dad puts his venom into my body when i got really sick in the hospital, he says. 
Then what happened, I ask him.
After a few months there, I was released into the real world. My dad told me to not tell anyone to tell them what happened to me, Ash sighed. But I trust you...
I nodded saying, Ok, now I know how you became a vampire. But what type are you?
Oh.. I'm a vampire that cares for other people like you. mostly I'm a defender, he replies. 
That's cool, I say with excitement.
  Now that I knew what type of vampire he was, I felt more safer with him than being in the outside world with wolves haunting me every night. He walked to his window and jumped out. Ive motioned for me to follow him. I looked concerned as I jumped out the window with him.
Where are we going? I yawned.
Oh you're going to be surprised, he called over his shoulder. 
  I ran after him for quite a while now. Finally we landed in a place I haven't realized it was even there. The trees were covered in moss, the ground was as soft as a blanket, and i wasn't expecting him to follow me behind my back.
You love this place? he whispered in my ear.
Yes I do! I say politely. 
I'm glad you love this place, Ash put his hand on my shoulder.
So why did you bring me here? I asked
The only reason why I had brought you here is because you have something to tell me don't you? Ash asked me with worry.
I don't want to talk about it right now Ash, I planted myself on the ground.
Please Maddison, he sat by me. 
    I took a deep breath and sighed. I didn't want to tell Ash about my parents of what's been happening in my life. My friends didn't know where I was and a enemy was after me. The enemy's name is Jane Anderson. She kidnapped me when I was very young. She took me away from my real family, and I didn't know why... 
Ok fine, I huffed out. I will tell you what's been happening in my life. 
Take your time dear friend, Ash advised.
So I was kidnapped by an enemy called Jane Anderson. I was taken away from my real family and I haven't seen them since I was 5 years old, I continued. My real family is still out there looking for me. My friends don't even know that I'm with you Ash. My foster siblings Maple and Max were also kidnapped by her. 
I see there... Ash growled at the ground.
What's wrong? I looked at him with fear in my eyes.
I believe I know what's happening to you. I just NOT ready to tell you yet. Even if I do, the wolves would know what's going on too. Vampires and wolves NEVER connected with one another. AND I'm afraid for you to be returning to your family, Ash noted to me.
  I looked terrified about the wolves striking me or my friends and family. I wasn't going to let Jane Anderson just does what she wants to do with me or my foster cousins. Ash was going to protect me the best that he can and I'm glad that i've met a vampire like him. 
to be continued.....


© 2018 Thetrueartistinme2021


Author's Note

Thetrueartistinme2021
I'm still working on the story just wait cause i have school...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 31, 2018
Last Updated on December 12, 2018


Author

Thetrueartistinme2021
Thetrueartistinme2021

Smyrna, GA



About
Please follow my other account EspyMartinez2003. That is my new account! more..

Writing