Toku

Toku

A Chapter by Maddi

Hisanna hissed as she pricked her finger on one of the needles. Again. A large bead of navy blue blood dripped off the tip of her finger and splattered onto the ground. She always had been useless at crafts. Toku had made her relate clothes instead of risk messing up the weaving but to be honest, neither made sense to Hisanna.
"Ugh." Hisanna snapped, sucking in the cut in her finger. Toku rolled her eyes.
"Honestly, Ryume girls are so useless. It's a good thing-" Toku didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as another girl slapped her hand over Toku's mouth.
"Don't listen to her, Hisanna-san, Toku only knows how to be mean-spirited. She's just cruel to the core." The girl said. Toku shrugged the girl off and sauntered away. The girl smiled.
"Um...thanks...er.." Hisanna stuttered.
"It's Keito." Keito replied, a lopsided grin on her face. "Come on, let's get lunch. We've been working hard all morning, you must be famished."

The pair sat down at a table in the mess hall, a bowl of rice and fish each.
"Really, don't take what Toku says to heart, she's just jealous because you've seen war. She possesses an ice kekkei genkai and she desperately wants to fight. But the clan rules say: no woman must fight a man's war."
"Fighting in a war is nothing to be proud of Keito. Every night, I remember what I've done, what I did to create so-called 'peace'."
"I know, Hisanna." Keito whispered. She gulped down a large scoop of rice. " But maybe Toku is jealous of you because of Tobirama."
"Mmph?" Hisanna questioned through a mouthful of salmon.
Keito chuckled, "Everyone here knows Toku has the hots for Tobirama. Knowing that your sharing a room with him is making her livid."
Hisanna blushed. It seemed news spread quickly in the Senju compound. Hisanna swallowed another mouthful and looked at her hands.
"There's nothing between me and him. I've only been here one day!" Hisanna exclaimed.
"Four days." Keito corrected.
"What!" Hisanna replied.
"You where out cold turkey for about three days. Those three days where spent in Tobirama's bed, with him tending to you. Let me tell you, that is not something he normally does." Keito explained sheepishly.
"But I don't even know him very well; in fact not at all. Why would Toku get jealous."
"I dunno?" Keito shrugged. Suddenly she broke out in a grin. "Speak if the devil, here's your chance to get to know him." Hisanna turned around to see Tobirama striding towards them.
He sat down next to Keito.
"Have you been poisoning Hisanna's mind with your dreadful poetry." He glared at Keito. She chuckled, " I wouldn't dare."
The three continued to talk while eating. Keito had to go and tend to her younger brother and Tobirama had to go sharpen his sword, so Hisanna went for a walk. She rounded a corner to see a livid Toku, waiting expectantly. Hisanna had no time to exclaim before Toku had grabbed her hair and slammed her head against a wall. Hisanna heard her skull buckle and blood trickled down the side of Hisanna's face.
"There. The next time you make a move   on my future husband. I'll do this tenfold." The Toku ran off, leaving a slightly surprised Hisanna, half collapsed on the ground.



© 2016 Maddi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on November 13, 2016
Last Updated on November 13, 2016


Author

Maddi
Maddi

The oak tree by the pond with the coy fish, Norfolk, United Kingdom



About
I LOVE writing and reading poems, reading books and some fanfiction too! All literature is accepted by me! I'm also a cynical, sarcastic and rude person, but those who get to know me, love me for it. .. more..

Writing
Words Words

A Poem by Maddi


Our Honey Our Honey

A Poem by Maddi