An important person i know about

An important person i know about

A Story by Madhavi

How to know who is that important person in your life when there are too many? Throughout my life, I had ups and downs, wins and losses, some had said goodbyes and some are still in my life. So from all of this, how to know who was with you when you were just learning to know people. The picture of that person is hidden somewhere in our photograph of life. We sometimes forget to zoom in to see exactly who it is. It's the first person we see when we arrive in this world. And that person is MOM. Mother in English, maatr in Sanskrit, Aai in Marathi and Maa in Hindi.There is a saying that "God could not be everywhere so he created Mothers. She is the one who will fight to God and snatch you back from death. I had many experiences in my life where my mother had literally fought with God to bring me back to normal. There are so many similarities in God and mother. Both of them can do anything for their childrens.

The best thing I love about my mother is her laughter. My mother has a good sense of humour. So whenever she feels I am a bit depressed, she'll put that charm of her laughter on me and make me forget what had made me sad. She's my comfort. She's my favourite person to talk to and be around. God may take some time to grant our wishes but mothers can do that instantly by praying to God on behalf of us and to mothers, God can never say no. Ultimately, our mothers grant our wishes.

It's never been a time when I have ever heard her complaining about anything even though she has been through tough days. If in life you ever feel like life is pointless or you have no reason to live just get the face of your mother in front of your eyes and you' ll never have that feeling again. That's what makes me strong, my mother's laughing face.

I may not make her proud by doing something great but I would like to share my first article on my mom which at least will make me feel great about.

Dedicated to my Aai by her loving daughter.

© 2017 Madhavi


Author's Note

Madhavi
How much do know about your mother?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. A gorgeous write about the best symbol of love and friendships and that is Mothers. Very heartfelt and endearing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Madhavi

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much. Her love made me write this.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Whoeee. You are welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2017
Last Updated on November 1, 2017

Author

Madhavi
Madhavi

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Hello, My name is Madhavi and i am a proud Indian and proud Mumbaikar. I love where i work, with whom i work and for what i work. I love writing about something which never being expressed easily. I.. more..

Writing
Who are you? Who are you?

A Chapter by Madhavi


SnowFlower SnowFlower

A Book by Madhavi