Best Concert Ever

Best Concert Ever

A Story by Kitty Kays
"

Fan Fic

"

"....Parents aren't doing much now since little brother got locked up. And I'm stuck here smokin this mid waiting for the weed man to get stocked...." You rap as the guy giving you your tattoo listens.

"Damn girl. I can't believe you rapped that whole song when it only came out yesterday." He says when you finish.

"Well his songs are amazing and easy to memorize."

"So why are you getting another tattoo that has to do with him when you already have so many?"

"I get a tattoo every time he writes a new song." This one is inspired by how this song talks about weed a lot. I know it's more then that but I need a weed tattoo anyway." The tattoo guys was giving you a tattoo of a blunt that says "F**k you."

"Have you gone to any of his shows?" He's working on the words now.

"Every time he plays here I go. He has a showing tonight and I'm going."

"That's f*****g awesome. Come in tomorrow and show me some pics."

"Of course."

"Alright, we are all done here. I already know you know what to do to take of this so I won't give you to talk."

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow." I pay for it then leave to get ready.

I get to my house and turn my stereo on which blasts MGK since that's what I listened to last.

'What to where.' I think to myself.

--

A few hours later I get in the car with my friend (with benefits) on the way to the concert.

"Damn girl. You looking sexy tonight."

I laugh as I look down at my outfit. I picked out my camo legging, combat boots, a white shirt that ends right before my belly button that on the front has a weed plant on it and on the black in big black letters it says F**K YOU, then lastly my black SnapBack which I'm wearing backwards. My long brown hair wavy and ends at the middle of my back. My new tattoo is by my right v-line. I'm feeling sexy.

We get there early enough that we get to stand right by the stage. It starts filling up quickly and soon enough the music starts and here comes MGK. He starts with his very first song ever and everyone in the audience is just rapping with him.

--

Two hours have past and there are only a few songs left before the concert ends. He starts looking for someone to pull on stage and looks right at me. He smiles then holds his hand out and without even thinking I grab it and get on the stage. I grab an extra microphone and next thing I know im raping Mind of a Stoner with him. The f*****g audience is going crazy. At one point MGK a takes my SnapBack and puts it on himself.

After the concert he takes me to the back and hands me a blunt and we both get high off of our asses.

© 2015 Kitty Kays


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 5, 2015
Last Updated on March 5, 2015

Author

Kitty Kays
Kitty Kays

About
Hello everyone! My name is Kays but my friends call me Kitty Kays. Even though I like dogs more then cats, my inner animal is a lion so that's where the nickname comes into play. I'm a 15 year old so.. more..

Writing
True Love True Love

A Story by Kitty Kays


Daddy Daddy

A Chapter by Kitty Kays


Leaving Leaving

A Chapter by Kitty Kays