Happily Ever After.

Happily Ever After.

A Poem by Expression
"

I hope you'll like :') I don't actually know what I think of it x'D

"

Happily Ever After.

 

Happily Ever After,
Is what all the fairy tales say.
Happily Ever After,
They never mention any grey.

 

Happily Ever After,
A life without any pain.
Happily Ever After,
It would be very nice, that's plain.

 

Happily Ever After,
Isn't that what we all want?
Happily Ever After,
Isn't it something that we would do everything for, even a human haunt?

 

Happily Ever After,
Every day would be the same.
Happily Ever After,
And there woúldn't be anybody to  blame.
 

 

Happily Ever After,
With only things like that,
Happily ever After,
The world would be boring, even to  just look at.

© 2009 Expression


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really like this. it's a nice poem. Great job!! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes, there's a reason it only exists in fairy tales. But, I don't think we should ever stop trying to achieve it, even if only in part. Moments of happiness amongst the sadness is all any of us get. It's up to us to make the good moments count for more than the bad. Everlasting happiness lies within acceptance of the imperfect nature of all human beings. I like the idea behind this write. You've made something complicated into something simple. That's art. And your understanding that without pain, pleasure loses its meaning, makes this piece a welcome surprise. Well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


happily ever after...isn't that what we all want...is it what we all need??? i think you said it well enough: it would be boring...but a life without pain...now that would be interesting haha :)...

...your poem is again one of those works that can drag the reader in...the fairy tale like a good poem as this one is a place where we can vanish and forget about the troubles of reality...your poem did that to me, if only for a moment...and for that i say thank you for writing it...well done...

~CJM

Posted 14 Years Ago


:) leuk gedicht!
It's so tue, a world where everythings the same would be a little boring.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 4, 2009
Last Updated on September 11, 2009

Author

Expression
Expression

Paramaribo, Suriname



About
Hello, My name is Maisa (Which means Goddess of the Earth). I love to read and Write. I've been on Piano lessons for 7 years, now I only play for myself and I really like to do that. To just rela.. more..

Writing