Chapter Four: Crystal City

Chapter Four: Crystal City

A Chapter by El Mando
"

Midna and her tall tales....

"

     "Midna, what the heck are you doing here?!" Link said, it was awhile sence he saw her. "I need a place to crash.." she said. "Dont you have your own house?" Zelda said. "I do, but I get lonely during this time of the year." Midna replied. I said nothing, but instead stared at her inappropriate-for-4-year-olds outfit.

     "Plus, I need to tell you guys something extrodinary." she said. "Be preparid to get scared for life." Link whispered to me. I nuged him in the shoulder for saying that. Taste of your own medicene. I thought to myself. "I was reading something at the library and--"

     "Woah, woah, woah! You're telling me that you actually went to the LIBARY?!?" Link said. Midna smacked him in the face. "If you didn't interupt..."

     "A title of a book caught my eye. It was called The Crystal City. Curious, I deiced to read it. It tells about an achient city, comepletely made of crystals! Even the people there were part crystal!

     "The crystals were valueable to the people there, so rich and wise people wore lots of crystal jewelery. This showed power to the people. The Cyrstal Lord, who was the creator of city and got special help from the Goddess, would wear clothing made completely out of crystals! He also was the keeper of the Winter Crystal. Anyone who had possesion of it could make terrible blizzards or light snow falls in their comand. If it was destroid, winter could only happen natually."

     "Wow, Midna, great story you made up on the way here..." Link sarcasticly said. Midna smacked him again. But Zelda and I belived her. Then I got an idea. A crazy, outragous, cunning, intelligent idea.



© 2012 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't wait to read the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
1 Review
Added on January 14, 2012
Last Updated on January 16, 2012
Tags: LoZ, Toon Link, Fantasy, Fan-Fiction


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando