Everyday

Everyday

A Poem by Manda
"

I dont know what it is but I am crazy for him! I cant stop thinking about him! I dont know what it is but I think I am in love.

"




Every day

I think of you
*****
Every hour
I long for you
*****
Every minute
I miss you
*****
but, Every second

I breath for you
*****
And its all because
I love you

© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
OK, so right now this is how I feel and I needed to vent. I know its short and probably doesnt mean or say much, but I dont know. I am sorry if you do not like it. It is the shortest I have ever written, but I needed to write this out. I dont care about grammar and flow either. If you dont like this then dont rate. Opinions and advice are allowed! Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was cute, short and to the point and unlike most love poems because it showcases the positive side of love while most love poems are about heartbreak and longing for someone, this seems happy to me and that you're actually in love rather than lust but that's just my interpretation. Overall a nice write. Keep it up! :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

OK. I like this, it's a pearl with absolutely no flaws :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very tender and romantic. It's perfect, like a beautiful jewel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really like this. Short is not bad at all and I think you did a fantastic job on this expressing the love that you feel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this... is is simple and pure and that is the how real love is expressed. Makes it more sincere and beautiful.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It may be short but sometimes only a few lines is all you need to sum it up. The ending is perfect, and the name just ties it together. Nice write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very sweet!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hey manda its your friend zack its great that u vent your self

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There truly is a living passion and beauty in your words. That pure longing that desires only to be with the one. Wonderful!

Posted 14 Years Ago


It is short, but says a lot. Very cute, very sweet :) I like the fact that you highlighted some words, they make the point stronger... Nice job, once again!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Its love everyday,
On the hour by the hour,
True love right down to the second.
Nice piece






Posted 14 Years Ago



4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1440 Views
41 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 8, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


first love first love

A Poem by LynLee


Why? Why?

A Poem by Manda