Letters To Thorne

Letters To Thorne

A Story by Maria D' St Aubin
"

Chapter 2: Hello to you

"

Chapter 2: Hello to you


Dear Maria,

    Trust me dear, I know all about you. I know all of your hopes and dreams, aspirations, and fears, but if you like to know about me here it is.

    My name is Thorne, I was born in the year you started middle school. Remember the time you fell asleep in Science class and woke up to farting loudly and the entire class stared and giggled at you? I do, that was so embarrassing. I also remember when you did that during midterms the next year at the new school too.

    I grew up right next to you, whether you saw me or not. I was beside you when you started crying in the bathroom because people were making fun of the way you spoke because of your lisp. You didn’t see me but I was standing right there with you. Funny how being invisible can lead to such impact on a person’s life. I kept feeding the image back into your head until you stayed in that stall for 30 minutes. Heh, truly funny times right?


                            -Thorne

© 2018 Maria D' St Aubin


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on December 10, 2018
Last Updated on December 10, 2018

Author

Maria D' St Aubin
Maria D' St Aubin

TX



About
I am a teacher, I love art, and I'm posting my story. It's time for others to know that the Thorne is. more..

Writing