Who is she

Who is she

A Poem by MJ Del

“Who is she”


She’s like the moon when its shines down on you at night all alone in the sky she looks right at you. She’s like the wind that blows past you on a warm summer’s day. She’s more than what you see she’s beautiful to me.

When you look into her eyes it’s stars in the night sky. Dancing around whatever she looks at.
When she smiles it’s like the Gods came down and kissed her forehead like a daddy to his daughter. when you hold her she’s more than a body, shes a soul calling for somebody to love her.

If she lets you into her world, be more than supportive be like her knight in shining armor.
If she lets you close hold tight and never let go.
If she lets you see who she can be let her flaws be past and tell her shes the best.

But I hope you see she’s more than what meets the eye shes a broken soul trying to survive.
Why can't it be easy for her to see it’s not hard to be with people like me. If she would dare stop and just stare at the world that's around she wouldn’t just frown.

Her broken dreams and shattered past are brought to her every breath she takes don't judge her because you don’t know her like me. she’s like the sun beaming down on me. she is my everything. She is me.

© 2018 MJ Del


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 21, 2018
Last Updated on January 21, 2018
Tags: Women, Life, Family, Self

Author

MJ Del
MJ Del

staten island, NY



About
Not much to say even less to write... more..

Writing