Only 13

Only 13

A Poem by Marie Nichols

She feels the sweat,the heavyness of a body against hers, the weight holding her down, she wakens from watever was in the cloth that was put over her nose and realizes that a man is on top of her a man is doing this to her, he is riping at her clothes, tearing at everything she has, gettin inside and pushing and pushing himself all the way, she tries to cry out and fight but it is no use, she panics and everything clicks, she is getting raped, some man is in her own home raping her, he never looks at her never once looks down, he keeps griping her tighter and tighter as he releases everything, she feels the sweat of his brow hit her check, or maybe its just her tears, He whisper"don't say a word, or i'll just do it again, but even if you do noone will believe you". He leaves her alone in her bedroom, noone herd her or him, her family was home but nothing, she gets a shower and wonders at 13 and in her own home. How? Why?

© 2012 Marie Nichols


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

sad that this happens often.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's unfortunate this type of act happens to women and young girls. Innocence lost forever due to the acts of a known predator. Very vivid imagery to convey your point regarding a touchy subject. Nice job. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012