Sweet dreams

Sweet dreams

A Poem by Mark
"

a Loving dream

"



The feel of her touch so warm and gentle,

it gives me shivers and makes me steady,

she fills me with passion and holds me tight.

We lay so close together it feels like eons of peaceful bliss pass us by...

This state seems to never end for when she leaves i feel her presence left behind on my lips and heart.

Tonight i'll dream well...


When i enter the land of sleep i shall stand in the meadow of our lust. i shall pick the fruit of eternal satisfaction and give you your half.

We Will take a dip in the pool of incoherant joy. I ask if we can take a stroll down memory lane... she says we should fly instead.

As we soar through the clouds of long forgotten troubles we look down on the sunrise we saw from our hill. Beyond the valley of our tokens of love is where we first met. I look like a fool nervous and shakey she laughs a playful laugh that rings through my soul.

She always looks beautiful to me even in the passing hospital where i sat by her until she was healthy once more.

It's her spirit that's absolutely dazzling to me ..maybe you'll understand what i mean when we get to our final destination, where's that you ask? I don't know I'm just loving the journey.

© 2009 Mark


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow. I enjoyed this very much. One thing I noticed though, maybe it's just me but i think poems look more like poems when they're split into lines. Yours was an excellent piece, but it began to look a little more like a story because of the lack of defined boundaries. (Does that even make sense to you???) Then again, poetry is creative expression, so if you like it the way it is that's fine. Everyone writes differently. Great write! =) Loved it.
Tru Knight

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very nice!
I like this piece a lot.
I adore how you worded this.

"I feel her presence left behind on my lips and heart."
Good job.

Alex

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, that was good. I love your creativity.
-stalker

Posted 14 Years Ago


III loveddd this poem! the last two liness were absolutely perfect! good job! i really anjoyed itt!

Posted 14 Years Ago


oh, this is wonderful--i enjoyed reading it very much. i can tell there is a lot more to the story--a lot in between the lines for the reader to only imagine. great little romantic poem, love it

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. I enjoyed this very much. One thing I noticed though, maybe it's just me but i think poems look more like poems when they're split into lines. Yours was an excellent piece, but it began to look a little more like a story because of the lack of defined boundaries. (Does that even make sense to you???) Then again, poetry is creative expression, so if you like it the way it is that's fine. Everyone writes differently. Great write! =) Loved it.
Tru Knight

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2009

Author

Mark
Mark

Where ever my feet are.



About
I love the rain. Im an oldschool Romantic, paint you a picture, show up at your doorstep with flowers and a bowl of chicken soup when your sick, write you my love, trail a trail of rose petals to y.. more..

Writing
Cloudy Bliss Cloudy Bliss

A Poem by Mark