Letter Number One

Letter Number One

A Chapter by marod

 

December 7, 2001
Dear Sandra,
             Oh! How I’ve loved you name. Your name beholds a sound that simply captivates me. If I could I’d spent my entire existence saying your name in various of ways i would! I can't complain though. And if I met another Sandra I would be very interested in knowing her. But do not get me wrong Sandry; you are the only Sandra for me. Oh Sandra! You should know how much feeling I feel in my fingers as I write in the old typewriter that I have kept in my office due to lack of space at home. Unbelievable, really. I can feel the energy flowing through me running straight to my fingertips. Oh Sandra! My dear, dearest of Sandras! You know I’ve always loved you. Right? If not then here it goes: I LOVE YOU SANDRA!!! So much! You are the only one who really understood me ever since my childhood, and I hope that after all these letters you will still understand me.
             The fact that I love you is one of the reasons that I am writing to you. You out of so many people that sent me text messages today, are the only one that I actually really listened to. It was a message that was worried for me; not what I have just done. It was a message sent with love and worried feelings not hate and desperateness like all the other dreadful ones. Your text was a very short one, it only had one word, and a question mark. So to answer your question I am writing this to you.
            Before I read any text messages I pondered on what the family and all the others would be thinking of me. But what I mostly worried about was about what you might bee thinking of me. And in a sense, I didn’t care of at all, I already did it. I obviously knew that nothing good of me has been heard since I left with her, which makes me feel bad. Not bad through emotions but bad as a person. I’m not a bad person. I don’t have any bad intentions in doing what i'm doing right now. I only did something she would want me to do so I unconsciously knew what I had to do. If you think of me crazy or maniacal then you have it all wrong. This the second reason towards all the letters I have sent you. It is so that people know why I actually did what I did on the day when I wrote all these letters to my lovely cousin named Sandra after doing something horrible and crazy.
            I bet that by now Sandra (the day you are reading all these letters) I already made all the newspapers in the county, I also made the news I bet, and I might be known from across the country. But when I wrote “known” I don’t really mean it. For those very assumptions, there is the third reason as to why I went through the trouble of writing all this. So that so called “closed” people who think they know me, people who think they know me from the news, people who don’t even know what I am really talking about (but now kind of do), and you Sandra to understand the meaning towards my actions on December 7, 2001. 
            My dear Sandra, just so you know…she’s right hear with me! I just took a little brake from typing for i am terribly tired. Especially since I had to carry her all the way to the parking lot... And while I sat there in my van, with the typewriter on my lap and her by my side I caress her face and felt her soft hair sliding off my hands. Simply wonderful…I know...I’m horrible...But I know she’s happy.
            I always knew that from the day you met her you hated her. But mostly you envied her. And how could you not. I literally loved her. How could you not envy the love I give to her when it’s the greatest of loves that has ever been given. For that I’m sorry Sandra, I’ve only known how to cause you pain. You hold it all in becoming so invisibly hurt that at any moment any blow could break you down. I’M SORRY...
 
 
TO ALL:
            If you’ve read this far then you probably know that purpose of all this and even if you don’t know what is going on or what “horrible” act I have just committed, then feel free to continue reading. I will unravel everything when its time comes. And you will soon understand.
            Nobody knows me more than Sandra or my darling here with me. In order for you to understanding my reasons includes you knowing who I am exactly. So, I’ll be writing a lot about me. I’ll be descriptive; I am in no hurry; it’ll be like a book. I after all, I always wanted to write a book. I always wondered how authors felt when they read and say they're stories being read. Just randomn thaughts in my head really.
             But yes, it will be a book, now that i think of it...Ah yes! Splendid! A book! Yes, a book that holds a story, a story written in truth, a truth written in letters, and letters that whisper a tale. But not just any tale, a tale of love. It will be your basic modern tale of love. It will include a boy, a girl, something bitter, but overall love. But what will make my "book" different will be that it was not written to tell a tale of love.
 
wow.
 
Strictly For Sandra:
            Sandra I hope this is the first letter you have read, after all the envelopes have a number in the order in which to read them. If it is not, then please forget all you have read and only remember what you read from now on. One more thing you HAVE to do, please make this into a book so that everybody who hears my story also hears my say. Please do not exclude any information. Note that I haven’t specified on anything that will leak information. Please just publish what I write do not add anything more, and let me be the author. By doing this you will get all the profit from the book. My WILL will explain the rest.
 
 
TO ALL:
            So to you who thinks that you know me, for those who heard of me through media and want to know why, for you who picked this book up in interest of its contents, and to you my lovely Sandra, I hope you will understand me and your questions regarding me are answered with the following letters.
 
So let the Tale commence.
                      -Jaden

 

 

                             

---------------------------------------------------------------------MAROD.-------------------------------------------------------------------------



© 2008 marod


Author's Note

marod
not done

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think you might have a good premise here, but there are so many spelling and grammatical errors that is is very hard to get through it. It does read as someone desperate and I like the possibilities you've presented with this intro. You need to work on the spelling and sentence structure though for it to become something really worth reading. Keep at it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

hey! great letter. i'd love to come back and read more once you have them posted.

Posted 13 Years Ago


amazing. i only read the first paragraph and i can tell how you feel about this person. it is amazing. i hope to see another. even if its not finished.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Amazing letter. Look forward to reading more.
Coyote


Posted 14 Years Ago


Well, so that you can complete your work, let me give you some pretty brutal criticism.
I thought it was pretty bad, considering what in the pain in the arse it was to read.
Lots of grammatical and spelling errors, and to me it did not flow well, it was hard to catch what was going on.
If you made it flow more, I think you might have a good idea here. It needs lots of work though, if you ask me.
Cheers.

Posted 14 Years Ago


hmm i like.
keep writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This so so nice. This should be up their with the best on this sight.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think you might have a good premise here, but there are so many spelling and grammatical errors that is is very hard to get through it. It does read as someone desperate and I like the possibilities you've presented with this intro. You need to work on the spelling and sentence structure though for it to become something really worth reading. Keep at it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 28, 2008
Last Updated on September 1, 2008


Author

marod
marod

San Luis, AZ



About
salute jimapel marod! become interested~ more..

Writing
The Apple The Apple

A Chapter by marod



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Bridge My Bridge

A Poem by Jordyn Lee


Doubts - Chapter 5 Doubts - Chapter 5

A Chapter by ashley


Relapse Relapse

A Poem by LivingDeath