Summer and Mason

Summer and Mason

A Chapter by Matty Bosox
"

Enjoy

"

(Meanwhile back at Summer and Winter's apartment...Summer sits on the floor in the livingroom indian style...still in her pjs...catching the news and watching as they catch some of Mason's actions on video...Shaking her head and laughing...Just then Mason quietly tries to sneak in and tries creeping up behind Summer to scare her)

Summer: (Rolling her eyes as he gets closer) Ya know...You should have been a movie star...(Mason sighs and smiles putting his hands on his hips) I mean this is good stuff...

Mason: (Going to the fridge and helping himself to a drink) Hey...I had to act...I think I did a pretty damn good job...

Summer: (Standing up and leaning over the kitchen counter) Yeah, I already got a call from Faze...Way to piss off your teammate there buddy...

Mason: (Drinking OJ right out of the bottle) Sexy outfit by the way...Anybody ever tell you how good you look in boyshorts...(Summer rolls her eyes)

Summer: Hey this is my house (grabbing the bottle from him) I can wear whatever the hell I want...and my orange juice...

Mason: Yeah well put something on for Christ's sake..Your putting on a show for your neighbors...

Summer: (Walking away as she flares him) So, hero, how did it feel?? The first mission??

Mason: (Taking off his shirt as his arm is drenched in blood) Whoa...

Summer: (Looking back at him as her eyes widen in shock) Holy s**t Mason...What the hell happened?!?! (Running into the bathroom and getting gauze and rubbing alcohol)

Mason: Eh, some jackass got lucky and caught me...Its not as bad as it looks (looking at his arm and wincing..Quickly hiding the pain as he sees Summer running out with the gauze) Oh come on Summer, not the rubbing alcohol again...S**t hurts...

Summer: (Soaking a paper towel in alcohol and rubbing it on his shoulder) Quit being a damn sissy...

Mason: (Wincing) Mmmm...God!!! That feels great...

Summer: (Wrapping the gauze around his shoulder and upper arm) There, good as new...Didn't look like a stich job...You'll be good..(Slapping his shoulder playfully) Toughguy..

Mason: Aahhh!!! You b***h!! (Throwing an apple at her from the basket next to him as she flinches and laughs) Alright...so where is Ms. roommate??

Summer: Oh brother, its like living with rambo in a bra...Talk about scaring the neighbors..Winter was called out to do a stake job on some empty warehouse..Supposed terror cell activity...Arayna is doing the same thing I am, in fact she was supposed to come over and hang out with me since we are the rejects...Oh and you'll never believe this...

Mason: (Catching the apple she threw back at him and taking a bite) What you talk too much?? No?!?!

Summer: You are a dick...No, Sage...He is on a date..

Mason: (Laughing) What?!?! Get the hell outta here!!

Summer: Yeah, apparently some cute little college girl...She was being mugged and Sage just happened to hear it...

Mason: (Laughing) See, why can't stuff like that happen to me???



© 2012 Matty Bosox


Author's Note

Matty Bosox
Rough Copy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Friends, potential lovers, siblings? I don’t know. I’m hoping Mason is acting like those guys who have no game, so they are mean-ish and that’s their way of saying ‘I like you’. I’m routing for them. Although I think it would do Mason some good to date an older person…to help with his lack of emotional maturity but the ball is in your court and I trust you to make it interesting :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Matty Bosox

11 Years Ago

Your awesome Mia...I have had soo many people read my project and show alot of interest but never ha.. read more



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mia
Friends, potential lovers, siblings? I don’t know. I’m hoping Mason is acting like those guys who have no game, so they are mean-ish and that’s their way of saying ‘I like you’. I’m routing for them. Although I think it would do Mason some good to date an older person…to help with his lack of emotional maturity but the ball is in your court and I trust you to make it interesting :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Matty Bosox

11 Years Ago

Your awesome Mia...I have had soo many people read my project and show alot of interest but never ha.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 10, 2012
Tags: Gaurdian Angel Project


Author

Matty Bosox
Matty Bosox

Wyoming, PA



About
My name is Matt, I live in eastern Pennsylvania....I have been working on the same writing project for the past ten years....Everybody loves it...I have also been trying to get it out there to the pub.. more..

Writing