Dramatic Irony

Dramatic Irony

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

The lady in the red dress is haunting the poor bandits memory and heart. A royal announcement and an unusual need to see her again. Chapter 2

"

     The next morning he woke up and dressed fast before heading to the streets again. A usual day for him; go out, find a rich man or woman without the guards catching him. He was a wanted and it only made things more exciting for him. Again, high class people were strolling down the street. Buying flowers to the person they want to ask out to the ball. He passed few carts that sell those flowers and didn’t help but to stop when he eyed a beautiful red rose. It reminded him by the woman he met the day before, her long red gown, her rosy checks and her crimson lips. The thought made him blush and look away, she have been on his mind for the whole night and he tried to forget her.


Walking through the streets he saw a gathering, people from all classes standing in front of a poster. It had few words but he knew they were the reason of gossip around here.


A Royal Engagement.


He rolled his eyes and walked away, it wasn’t the first and it won’t be the last either. People get married all the time and get murdered more. He sat under a shadow and sighed as he waited for a chance to win money from the people passing by. More than five couples passed him and he didn’t seem to be interested in them, more like he was waiting for someone.


As he waited he heard giggling coming from around the corner, he looked to see her again, but unlike the last time she took his breath away. He was mesmerized by the way she walk, her goldish brown hair moving swiftly with her. Her soft giggle that made him look and last but not least, her eyes, her golden eyes that seem to be taking the shine from the sun and lighting the world. His face heated up by the sudden thoughts and looked away, he didn’t want her to see him like that, to feel afraid of him. She clearly wouldn’t remember him, a poor man with nothing like the men from her high class. Woman liked when men give them jewels and gifts while he had nothing to give, damn it, he didn’t even have enough to feed himself everyday.


Sighing heavily, he covered his face and tried not to bring her attention to him as she passed by. He peeked a little at her to see her as she walked away and could have swore she looked at him for a second. He stared at her as she walked away and felt weird again. What did she do to me? She bewitched me, for sure! He blushed and walked away when she was out of sight, he can’t walk where she was going, no one from the lower class is allowed there, he would be beheaded if he was ever caught there.



© 2013 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
A short chapter u3u;;;

Drake is a character of (http:izaya-kaede.tumblr.com)

Lilian is mine (http:lilian-akuma.tumblr.com)

Again, tell me if there's any mistake or advice.

Read it also here (http://akuma-drabbles.tumblr.com/post/66522515877/forbidden-lily-and-drake-au-chapter-2)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on November 10, 2013
Last Updated on November 11, 2013
Tags: Forbidden, chapter2, romance, Lilian Akuma, Drake Martinez, story


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina