First, Second And third

First, Second And third

A Chapter by Maybe Lina
"

Chapter 16

"

     The young lady woke up bright and early, she laid in her bed for few minutes, thinking of the events from the night before and blushing. I'm special to him... She giggled and sat on the bed, stretching lightly and covering her mouth as she yawned. She had a perfect night sleep and a sweet dream, just like her blue eyed friend wished.

 

She went to her golden bathroom and washed her face with cold water, taking he last bit of sleep from her mind. She walked to her closet and pulled out a simple dress, a long sleeved icy blue dress with a simple, almost invisible design. She slipped into it and wore a simple flat pair of shoes that matched.

 

A maid knocked three times at the door and walked in with a tray of food. She was surprised to see her lady up early and with her old happy features, it made the young maid smile.

 

"Good morning, lady Lilian." she said as she placed he tray on the table. "You seem to be in a great mood."

 

Lilian nodded and smiled more, "good morning, Ann. I'm in the best moods ever. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the air is filled with the smell of spring," And my Drake is back in my life. She said in her mind and her cheeks warmed with red. The maid giggled and smiled one last time before leaving the room.

 

Lilian sat down at the table and let the smell of her breakfast fill her lungs and make her stomach hungrier than it already was. Her stomach was quite weird, unlike any stomach from her family or anyone she ever knew. It usually take her about five bites to get full, her father once asked a doctor about it but he found nothing wrong in it. He said something like 'Her stomach is quite small, but she has about the same energy as any other child her age. In my opinion, she has a body that is slightly stronger than the average person.’ She says that smelling the food let her stomach grow a little so that an extra bite or two could fit, but really it's all in the mind.

 

She unwrapped her fork and knife from a napkin and spread some jam and putter on her bread, she managed to finish the whole thing in six bites and drank a cup of cold milk to refresh her more. She was now up and ready for a long day of fun, at least she hoped.

 

The lady walked out to the basket hall and went to the children's room. They all were up and eating their breakfast and chatting on and laughing, she smiled at them and how happy they were. A little boy spotted her and grinned, he stopped eating and shouted.

 

"Lily is here!"

 

All the kids turned and ran to hug her, she hugged them all and giggled, kissing everyone's foreheads and cheeks.

 

"Alright, alright… Go back to eating and after you wash your hands and dried them well... We can go to the classroom and begin today’s lessons." There were giggles and pouts everywhere and it made her laugh. Those kids all came from hard times, from broken families, bad parents and no families. They were all sad and didn't do much as smile when she first saw most of them. She herself was proud and glad of the change they all went through.

 

The children finished their breakfasts and washed and dried their hands before following Lilian to the classroom, it was right in front of their room and it had all they needed to learn. Her biggest pride was when she learned that all the kids now knew he letters and numbers, and her happiest moment was when she saw all of them doing a fun drawing class and they drew her and wrote "We love you Lily." She was as happy and proud as a mother or a big sister would be.

 

As the hours passed in the classroom, a maid walked in with a letter to Lilian and she stared wide eyed at it before opening it fast. All the children stared as she let out a gasp and started smiling.

 

"Are you okay, Lily?" one of them asked and she smiled.

 

"Yes... In fact...It's from the guy who's making the house for you guys....it’s ready! Now you all can go there and have your own rooms!" Gasps and smiles filled the room and the maid smiled and walked out, letting them have their happy moment.

 

At almost noon, Lilian had finished helping the kids unpack in the new house. It was big and had many rooms for both the children and the staff, she also had her own room there so she could stay if she wanted to visit. She packed her lunch with her and asked one of the staffs to say she was in the place all day if anyone asked.

 

Drake, on the other hand, woke up around one and he walked out to his grandmother who was drinking her tea as she usually did.

 

"Morning, Nana..." He said with a yawn and laid his head on the table, he was a deep sleeper l and if he was happy when he slept, like he day before, he would sleep deeper. He could have kept sleeping but the promised meeting with his lady was a reason to wake up now. He was too drowsy that he didn't notice the mask he was still wearing since last night.

 

"Good afternoon, Santiago..." she smiled and sipped from her tea, counting in her head to see how long it would take him.

 

It was about twenty seconds before he shot his eyes open and stared at her. "Noon! NOON!" he shouted and stood up, looking around him for his mask until he found it on his face. He dipped his face into cold water and dried it fast before running out of his house into the corner. "And I thought I was early!"

 

Lilian made it there few minutes before Drake and she sat down on the box, waiting. Drake soon reached her and he was out of breath. She blinked at him as he tried to speak but he couldn't find his breath or words.

 

Lilian giggled and walked to him, she fixed his mask a little and smiled. "Good Afternoon, Drake." He blushed and smiled at her, it took him a moment to completely catch his breath and reply.

 

"Afternoon, Lilian..."

 

He reached for a strand of her hair that was out of place and tucked it behind her ear. She blushed and giggled lightly at the funny grin on his face.

 

"What?" he asked with a funnier grin and she laughed.

 

"Oh, nothing..." her hand intertwined with his and they both smiled and blushed. “So... Where to today?"

 

The bandit felt glad at how normal things are, how they acted as the last four weeks were just a bad dread. And that's exactly how he wanted them to be.

 

"Let's see..." He started leading them away from the corner and out of the full street until they reached a small one with few people in it. “I thought we could go and explore more together... If you don't mind..."

 

She nodded and grinned, "I would love that actually." she held on to his hand more and the two walked together into many streets, they were simple and empty, but they had old buildings that were built back when the kingdom was first made. He lady ad he bandit explored them left and right, leaving no corner without checking. They were done two hours before evening and Drake led her into a small hill with trees and flowers, it was one of his napping spots.

 

"I think this is all I know about the kingdom," he announced as he laid on the grass and looked at the sky. He turned to Lilian and saw that she was also lying near him with her eyes on his face. The bandit and the lady stayed like that for a while, unable to look away from each other.

 

"Drake..." Lilian said, breaking the long silent but not looking away.

 

"Yes?"

 

"How special am I to you..." She blushed and looked away, her cheeks flaming red and her heart beating fast.

 

Drake's eyes were still on her face, he thought this over many times before he spoke. "Very."

 

The lady's eyes turned back to the bandit's and she smiled shyly at him.

 

"T-then... Would you truly tell me how you see me? I mean..."

 

"I know what you mean...”

 

His eyes turned back to the sky that was turning dark with a shade or purple. He sighed and closed them, letting her think.

 

"Do you..." She put her lip and looked up too. She breathed in and out few times before she finished. "Do you like me...?”

 

"Of course I do." He smiled as he said that. "You're very dear to me."

 

Lilian frowned and sat up, making the bandit turn to her with one eye open.

 

"You know what I meant..."

 

"Lilian..." He sighed and sat up as well. "I can't see you that way..." Her face grew sad and she looked away. "But not because I don't..."

 

"Then why don't you see me that way?" She said, looking up at the sky darkening and he stars showing.

 

"Because I don't want to ruin your image... Not me..."

 

Lilian turned to him and stared, her eyes searching for something on his face and when she looked in his eyes she smiled.

 

"I don't mind... I am sure..."

 

"How can you?" He blinked and stared at her face with confusion.

 

"Because..." She thought for a moment and then leaned closer to him. "I just know..." Her eyes sparkled with a different kind of light, warmer and nicer than any other. The bandit's own eyes seemed to spark with hers and he now was unable to look away.

He started leaning closer and his hand was holding Lilian's, "please..." he whispered. “You don't have to do this. I'm sure there's much better guys out there for you..." He was getting closer and he tried his best to stop.

"Lilian... Please, if we do anything now, just anything... We might just never be able to stop his... Stop the feeling."

 

The lady simply stared at him and smiled, placing her hands on his shoulders. "I don't want you to do anything you would regret," she blushed and looked deeper into his eyes and smiled foolishly. "I just want you to know that I didn't care what your status is or if you have none, I don't care if you are a bandit and I really wouldn't care even if you had others before and did bad things... You're who you are now and you are a great man who is nice, kind and everything I want, everything I need... Because I lo-..."

 

Before she was able to finish, Drake leaned in and placed his lips on her and kissed her for a long moment. Lilian didn't expect the kiss and she fell with her back against the grass. Her face was red and her heart, as well as Drake's, were breathing loudly that they thought the other could hear it.

 

He pulled back moments later, leaving few inches between them as they both caught their breath and stared at each other.

 

Drake leaned again and gave a small peck to his lady and smiled, his eyes stared at Lilian's shocked ones and her cheeks that were burning with deep red. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled gently until she calmed and joined the smiling.

 

"You were saying?" He asked and she pulled him down again for a third kiss. He chuckled and kissed her more until the sky was absolutely dark, with the exception of the moon and the stars.

 

When Drake pulled back his time they were both laughing and they laid next to each other with their hands held together.

 

"I love you." Drake whispered and Lilian giggled shyly.

 

"I love you, too..." she smiled and turned to him. “But I was the first to say it so don't forget that."

 

He laughed and she giggled and for that moments it seemed like he whole world stopped and only the two of them were there.



© 2014 Maybe Lina


Author's Note

Maybe Lina
You can find this on Akuma-Drabbles on tumblr.

If you see a mistake tell me~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on October 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 20, 2014
Tags: forbidden, Lilian Akuma, Drake Martinez, Story, Romance, chapter 16


Author

Maybe Lina
Maybe Lina

About
I love to write and share stories I make. I'm a big dork for lovey-dovey couples, cheesiness, cliche. but most of all, blood, death, drama and making my favorite characters suffer o3o I'll write a.. more..

Writing
BlackOut BlackOut

A Book by Maybe Lina


Blur Blur

A Chapter by Maybe Lina