Twisted Tale

Twisted Tale

A Book by Melody-Rene Belle


© 2012 Melody-Rene Belle


Author's Note

Melody-Rene Belle
Elise Claire was always on the dark, dirty side of anything. She ran away from her well-off family where she had gotten anything she wanted at the age of fifteen. She held refuge in her grandmothers house until she was old enough to work. Everything was going great until one tragic day she had gotten a message that her grandmother was found dead in her house. That was three years ago, now Elise is 19 and she lives in a run-down apartment on the lonely side of town. Her life was depressing and full of nothing but terrible weather and disappointment, up until she's visited by a mysterious man Alexander, often in her dreams that shows her beautiful forests and amazing opportunities that he says could be hers if she wished it. She only thought it was a silly dream until she wakes up from every dream with a white carnation tucked behind her right ear, just as the man had done every time before she awoke. But there's something strange about this amazing mysterious man Alexander, behind all his good looks and stunning sweet words there's something dark lurking about him. Elise doesn't know what it is about him that connects them, but she's determined to explore this chance held in front of her and find out what Alexander's trying to hide from her. She will have to choose from being hunted, or doing the hunting. Will she choose the right way, or will everything end in turmoil and death for her and Alexander?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

384 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on December 31, 2012

Author

Melody-Rene Belle
Melody-Rene Belle

Austin, TX



About
Hello, my name is Melody Rene Belle and I am an 18 year old author just trying to get myself out there. I am a fiction author for teens and young adults, I write about witchcraft, and vampires, and an.. more..

Writing