SHOWER

SHOWER

A Story by Mockingbird

     she made a fist and sprinkled a small mound between her thumb and index finger then put her nostril on it while holding down the other, inhaled.  she poured some for me and i followed suit.  it stung. you know it's good when it stings.  i sold ten bags tonight so i didn't worry too much about giving lap dances.  this was so much easier, though risky, but a lot less repulsive.
    
     it was after work and i asked her if she wanted to go to that after hours club Save The Robots in manhattan.  we went to pick up some mcdee's to bring home.  people wonder how we can get away with eating so much junk food and 'still look like that.'  we did a couple lines then i told her i was going to take a shower.  as i am rinsing the shampoo out she gets into the tub with me.  she is naked and goes under the shower to soak herself.  i'm standing there and she comes up against me and starts kissing me on the mouth.  i have never been with another girl, but she is turning me on.

     she is grabbing my a*s and pulls me closer, her mouth devouring mine. i feel the warmth of her tongue meeting mine.  i feel her breasts against mine move from side to side, slick under the trickle of hot water. as she is squeezing my butt cheek she brings her other hand around and starts massaging me down there.  i am throbbing as she is stroking my c**t with two fingers.  i start moaning all the while she's making out with me.

     i gasp as she penetrates me with her finger.  i close my eyes and drop my head back.  it feels like she is exploring inside of me as she goes further into me.  i feel her finger going in circles inside me, pushing it up and down never letting it outside of me.  i can feel myself so wet down there. she covers my c**t with her thumb, teasing it, pressing it, rubbing it back and forth.  her other hand reaches for my breast and squeezes it, playing with my hard n****e.

     i want her so bad.  i prop my leg on the edge of the tub so i could spread them wider.  i want to feel her f*****g me.  my pelvis undulates a little faster and she is f*****g me a little faster.  all of a sudden it stops.  i let out a yelp because i want more.  she kisses me some more then gets on her knees.  she is kissing my c**t with her soft lips, licking it and sucking it as she enters me with her finger again

     i can't stop moaning.  i put my hands on either side of her head following her motions, maybe guiding, but i'm not sure.  oh, god.  this feels so f*****g good.  my c**t is pulsing.  i have to control myself because i don't want this to stop.  she is lapping me up and down all over it, licking and sucking my labia. i am clutching her shoulders, pushing my pelvis in her face, moving her, guiding her.

     all of a sudden, i feel her finger at the tip of my p***y tapping up against my c**t from behind it, pushing and rubbing that spot no one has ever touched before as she is strenuously licking it on the outside.  i can't take it. i can't believe this is happening.  i can't believe i've never felt so good in my life.  i just fucked my boyfriend last night but compared to this, that was so lame.  and i had multiple orgasms.  she found the spot and she's giving it to me.  i feel it building up, i am clutching her hair, thrusting and rubbing my p***y on her, i don't want her to stop. i don't want her to stop. please don't stop. oh god don't stop. keep going baby. come on baby. oh, god don't stop. DON'T STOP... and then i screamed at the top of my lungs until i couldn't breathe.  it was the longest orgasm i've ever experienced in my life.  it was unreal.

she turned the shower off, stepped out and grabbed a towel.  she dried me off.  then
took my hand and led me to my bedroom.


    

© 2015 Mockingbird


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm.... I bet this is more than fiction. A Hard Reality I must say. Nice work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


that was insanely hot......................

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2015

Author

Mockingbird
Mockingbird

NJ



About
i am a misanthrope. more..

Writing